Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tired of that same ol same ol GRILLED CHICKEN?

MOMvsFOOD
MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
Just made this up last night and it was scrumptious!

http://momvsfood.blogspot.com/2010/11/honey-chili-lime-chicken.html

Replies

• sburt1
    sburt1 Posts: 51 Member
    Something else that is good and healthy.....take a chicken breast and pour salsa over it and bake it at 350 for about 30 minutes orr until chicken is done!! It is really good by its self or cut into pieces and put over a salad!!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Thanks or sharing
  • ninnysgirls
    ninnysgirls Posts: 16 Member
    I put a little mozzarella cheese on top the last 10 minutes and serve it over brown rice. It is sooo good!
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Mmmmm I love salsa too
  • spunkysassylady23
    spunkysassylady23 Posts: 11 Member
    28 oz can of FIRE ROASTED tomatoes-found usually in your organic section,
    3 cloves of fresh chopped garlic-obviously change this to your liking
    1/2-1 chopped onion
    1 lb or more of chicken cutlets-or boneless skinless breasts sliced in half to make them thin
    smoked mozzarella
    grated parmigianna regiano

Saute up the garlic and onion in some olive oil and once nice and soft add the can of tomato sauce. Bring to a boil and then simmer as you prepare the chicken. Salt and pepper as you like.

I sliced my chicken breasts so that they were thin, rub with some olive oil. Grilled them up inside or out and b/c they're so thin it doesn't take much time.

In a casserole dish, put half the sauce, lay the chicken in, top with rest of sauce, sprinkle the parm on top and cover with as much mozzarella as you think you should have, lol. Stick under the broiler until bubbly and beautiful-keep a close watch.

This is a Rachel Ray recipe I got a while back. The smoked mozzarella is kind of expensive but worth the taste in this recipe (you don't need very much to satisfy taste buds and make it amazing.
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    bump
  • Great tips everyone!

I buy chicken breasts in bulk (40-80 at a time) and freeze them so I'm always looking for new ways to eat them