finding a workout

Options
I have my cardio down i do usually 30 minutes a day and try to increase the intensity weekly, but as far as strength training, i am just finishing the arm, ab and squat 30 day challenge, so does anyone know of any good place i can find workout routines from home i do not have a lot of money to buy weights and things and I also do not want to watch dvds for an hour a day, any suggestions would be appreciated?

Replies

• rick_po
    rick_po Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Find a beginner strength program and follow it closely, especially the progressions. If you're not progressing, you're not doing strength training.

You Are Your Own Gym
    Body By You
    Convict Conditioning

are some bodyweight strength programs with minimal equipment. The programs can be complicated, and some of the progressions are really hard ... I never did get good at pistol squats. But they are good programs.

If you can spend a little money, look into a TRX or Jungle Gym suspension trainer. You can do a lot with just one of those and a sturdy door frame.
  • motivatedkarma
    motivatedkarma Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    thanks so much
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is also an awesome place to get workout ideas. I just read the reviews of T25 and that seems to be an awesome 25 minute workout, and it's relatively cheap.