Saying hello, here's my first post!

Hey!

I joined MFP about a month ago, just thought I would say hello and introduce myself to the community. My name is Heather, and I'm in the beginning of my weight loss journey. I'm sure many of you can relate to my past failed attempts at weight loss, achieving weight loss and then gaining it all back, and just totally giving up for awhile. Been there done that, and now I'm on a mission.

I've never been as motivated, dedicated, disciplined and happy about getting healthy, and living a healthy active lifestyle as I am today. Even though it hasn't been that long, I am already starting to feel like a whole new person! Anyone who would like a MFP buddy to cheer them on and team up with, feel free to add me! I have 85 lbs left to lose... I'm in this for the long haul, so I'm going to be here awhile! :)

Caio!

Replies

• Here to support you. I have been on and off diets for years and lost about 40 lbs a year ago. However, I have 60 to go and I am at a standstill. I am hoping this program will help me. Let's get this mission started. :smile: