Help i cant loose weight!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I've been at my current weight of 146 for two years now! no matter how much exercising or the diet I'm on i can't loose weight!! I'm 5 foot 4 inches so i know 146 isn't exactly a healthy weight for me!! ill take any advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ginosko
    ginosko Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been at my current weight of 146 for two years now! no matter how much exercising or the diet I'm on i can't loose weight!! I'm 5 foot 4 inches so i know 146 isn't exactly a healthy weight for me!! ill take any advice please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you typically eat and do you track it accurately?
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Your weight is at the high end of a healthy bmi, you may want to look into body recomposition to achieve the results you may be looking for. Heavy lifting can really shape your body, in success section there is a thread dedicated to women who lift. If still interested in just losing weight, there is this.....

*Log EVERYTHING

*Weigh Solids

*Measure liquids

*Exercise for fitness
    (weight lifting is my recommendation)

*Be Honest with Yourself

*Measure yourself, take silly pictures and then enjoy your progress.

And............

*****MOST IMPORTANTLY******

READ THIS

======================================================================================================
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
    ======================================================================================================

THEN READ IT AGAIN........ :drinker:

If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have 15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal