Rolled the clock back 20 years!

Options
Hit my personal fitness goal of getting back in to my college physique by Thanksgiving. I lost 26+ pounds between August and late October. Here are the before and after shots (portraits taken for work). Could not have done it without this web site and iphone app.

Before: ~190
Before_Cameron_LR.jpg

After: ~160
After_Cameron_LR.jpg

Replies

• redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW! You weren't kidding! You do look atleast 20 years younger! Great job!!! :happy:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Great job! WOW!

Edited: Hey this is great inspiration - I'm about the same age as you. Can I look like I'm in my 20s again too?
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look amazing!! :happy:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Man I had to look back at the first picture to make sure it was the same guy and not a trick:smile: You are doing great!!!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Almost looks like father and son pics instead of before after......great reward for all your hard work!
  • JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! You look amazing
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    Yeah, I took like a triple-take! That's AMAZING!!! You've worked REALLY hard. Congratulations!!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    amazing! You look like you are your own son if you know what I mean! Cracking job!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    ... you look like a completely different person! HOLY CRAP! Good job.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    supposed to be one hour, dude. you're totally going to be late for church tomorrow
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    All I can say is......WOW!!! Awesome job! :smile:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Great job!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Sorry -- posted this twice!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how weight loss can trim the years off of someone! You look fabulous!:bigsmile:
  • leighclayton
    leighclayton Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you DO look 20 years younger! Incredible! What an inspiration you are!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. I wouldn't have believed you were 41 from that 2nd picture. :smile: Great job!!!
  • carmen1485
    Options
    That's fantastic, and in such a short space of time too. Well done. I bet your family are so proud of you.
  • shellm3
    Options
    Wow... you look so great and so much younger.. Great job!
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! you really do look 20 yrs younger! keep up the good work and thanks for the motivation/inspiration!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Christmas list for you needs to include smaller pants, smaller belt, and shirts that are cut more narrow through the waist! Great job! WOW!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!