Reasons to deactivate...

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I wanted to restart fresh.... or because of bullies...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Because my cat ran away.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Because i love to ride...or is it bike...mmmm wait I didn't leave so it must mean he gone?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    and of course!...
    rtg86g.gif
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I never de-activated... but.....

I had good success with MFP back in the day, but due to a new relationship and a stressful job stopped using it. I felt like it was impossible to find the time to measure all the food, and log-on in an already super busy night. I gained back all I lost then some.

For a long while I didn't have internet access at work or at home.

In June of 2012 I made a promise that I would buy a smart phone so I could at least use the basic logging tool.

The following year I got a job that let me use the web at work, and was relatively slow-paced most of the time, so now I'm a dedicated logger of every single calorie.

And <3 the forums, although they have taken on quite a different personality than they had a couple years ago.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Because i love to ride...or is it bike...mmmm wait I didn't leave so it must mean he gone?

Shhhh ...he is still here!!!
    Hurry hide me!!
    16m135t.gif
  • Beautiful_disaster40
    Options
    Because the ex had nudes from everyone on his friend list and was still collecting before he was the ex ;)
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I rerolled cause all the ladies kept occupying all my time and my dogs got all butthurt about it and then the ladies got jealious of my fig tree that the dogs kept peeing on, making it grow wild crazy. Its complicated ......
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I had stopped logging food and was eating whatever I felt like. I felt like a big fat phony and decided to step back. Only thing is, I thought I could re-activate with the same user name and password, but it was a no go. :( Lost my group board that I started too.
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Because people won't stop using the word "butthurt" ...
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Because its Tuesday?

EQICn.gif
  • npratt35
    npratt35 Posts: 4
    Options
    I thought I could do it on my own, I realized I couldn't when I started gaining weight. This program is FREE and really hold you accountable.Even if you don't have a clean eating day, You can see how a lil of this and that does add up not only in calories but also in fat. I will use this from here on out.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I already miss you Arnold. :cry:
    If you reactivate, you better add me!! I know you're
    here .. I sense you reading these replies.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Those stupid diary "nags" on the app! :explode: :explode:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Because my husband was super jealous of my progress and kept trying to sabotage my weight loss and none of my coworkers said anything nice about my weight loss because they were super jealous too. And then a lady at the grocery store did say something about my weight loss, but it was a backhanded compliment so I know she just said it because she was super jealous too.
  • detox_pixie
    detox_pixie Posts: 166
    Options
    Because footprints

animal+tracks.jpg
  • AliceSwarthout
    AliceSwarthout Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    My wife registered as a catfish and I sent her pervy messages without knowing....
    :laugh: I hope this is actually true.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Because I kept getting Rickrolled.