Starting turbo jam! Wish me luck!

Options
So I Decided I really NEed to start to excersize a little more..because when I am home I usually end up just watching tv and feeling really lazy! So I remember that I saw this commercial about turbo jam i googled it and found a free 40 minute video ..it is intense!! I did it for about ten minutes straight after running outside with the dog for a good ten minutes..so hopefully this will get me bad in healthy mode In stead of this unmotivated self I have been lately wish me luck! If anyone else has done this let me know your progress! :D

Replies

• DoreenN
    Options
    TurboJam is sooo much fun and really works. I teach TurboKick the gym version of it. Its a great workout and will get you into shape in no time!
  • bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! I bought the DVD set after I saw it on an infomercial. I try to do a 45 minute routine on Saturdays and Sundays and at least the 20 minute Turbo Jam twice during the week. It's good fun! I also bought a HRM to see how much I actually burn. I can get up to 555 calories burned for 45 minutes. Good luck!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is awesome and you will love Chalene's energy. She is totally motivating! Best of luck to you!

Sharon
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    Awesome!! :D let me know how it goes!!!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm going to start TurboJam on Mon. I ordered the DVDS a while back and I'm trying to back into the whole exercise routine. Hoping this will help kick things up a notch!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    So how is all your Turbo Jam workout going? I am loving it :)
  • sillyspider
    Options
    best wishes! im also starting turbo jam. hope you have fun with your turbo jam!