Abs like Keira Knightley

Options
2»

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    Do a few of the P90X ab workouts after each run and before you stretch! Maybe 20-25 of each exercise. Leg raises, mason twists, v ups, bicycles, and other fun things like bridges, jane fondas (these: http://a.abcnews.com/images/GMA/abc_gma_fonda_100501_wn.jpg), etc. and a few push ups while you're on the ground. :)

:huh:

gasp! you mean not everyone has fallen in lock step?
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I want boobs like Christina Hendricks, legs like Bettie Page, a butt like Salma Hayek, and a face like Viven Leigh. How do I get those?

Find a *kitten* to pay for it all? :laugh: :happy:
  • tartansheep
    tartansheep Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    oh! i'm a girl, to those of you who are saying I need to go below 8% body fat. That would be hella dangerous, I think! thanks though!
  • tartansheep
    Options
    oh and something else -- she and I have the same body time, from what I've seen of her pictures, and there's 2 inches difference in our heights. I reckon her frame is much smaller, though.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    oh! i'm a girl, to those of you who are saying I need to go below 8% body fat. That would be hella dangerous, I think! thanks though!

Some women can and do. It can be unhealthy. However, if you really want a 6 or an 8 pack, that's what it takes. A healthy 25-30% body fat isn't going to get you stomach definition.
  • JGonzo82
    JGonzo82 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Some women can and do. It can be unhealthy. However, if you really want a 6 or an 8 pack, that's what it takes. A healthy 25-30% body fat isn't going to get you stomach definition.

< 8% bf is not necessarily "what it takes." I'm a female and while I certainly have below 25-30% bf, I'm certainly above 8% too.
  • tartansheep
    Options

i have definition now at 17% but, i mean -- tmi but i wouldn't menstruate at that bf%
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    The thing is...

This picture:
    01-oiselle.jpg

And this picture:
    photo-3-2-e1379637294340-470x1024.jpg

were taken within a few days of each other.

Read the blog: http://asklaurenfleshman.com/2013/11/keeping-it-real/

You might already HAVE abs like that, just not the routine to get them ready for a photoshoot.

This is real!!!! Love it:). Yes. I find that if I play with lighting and angles I can take pics at home with visible abs and it looks like my body fat percentage is LOW! I can also just as easy take plump ones, but I tend to delete those.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

< 8% bf is not necessarily "what it takes." I'm a female and while I certainly have below 25-30% bf, I'm certainly above 8% too.

I've been down to 17-18%, but I carry fat on my tummy :(