Looking for Friends on MFP to help keep me motivated!

Options
Kymom04
Kymom04 Posts: 41 Member
I am looking for friends on here to keep me motivated! Doesn't matter where you are from, I live in Kentucky myself. I am a 34 year old female that is trying once again to lose weight. I was on here a few months ago and did really good. I lost 25 lbs. Then fell off the wagon and gained all my weight back plus a few more pounds :( I am miserable and tired of having aches and pains associated with being over weight. I have cholesterol issues and I think I am approaching pre diabetes. I have 4 kids and I want to do better for them and for me! So if you want to partner up and be buddys or just friends to chat back and forth to about lifes events, send me a message :)

Replies

• Fourtysevenguy
    Fourtysevenguy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me :)
    We all need a little push every now and then to stay on track :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Add me girl! We got this!
  • erynsbrooks
    Options
    You can do this, we ALL can! It's all about inner strength and love for yourself and those around you- your family, friends, and whoever else keeps you going. Do it for them, do it for you, getting your life back never felt so amazing.
  • GoForLew
    GoForLew Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi! I'm happy to support you on this journey, as I need support myself. Feel free to add me!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hiya sunny kent in England here but ive been on and off here but this time its for good, my dad been diagnosed with terminal cancer he could've survived had he been healthier and at 63yrs old he has lots of regrets so im here to get the body and health for my children feel free to add me x
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I could use motivation myself! :)
  • butterfly_0104
    butterfly_0104 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-)
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be your friend :)

Request sent!!
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend request me too! I'm currently 23 weeks pregnant and forget to log foods on some days but I always log my steps. I also plan to get back into exercising/logging regularly once the baby arrives and I'm okay'd by my doctor to resume physical activity.
  • pinupgal123
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just started up yesterday. I'm sure I'll need more than a little shove every now and then myself. We can do it! :)
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    more than happy to help and can use a push or shove every now and again myself
  • swtranda
    swtranda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need all the help and motivation I can get!! You and everyone else can add me!
  • dispatcher939
    dispatcher939 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm in Georgia and I'm happy to help motivate when I can! We will do this people!
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! At least you came back, nobody is perfect all of the time. Feel free to add me!
  • eaglelakebill
    eaglelakebill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    All you guys feel free to ad me.
    I'm 4 days into this and very motivated so far.
    I've been logging every day and started to measure my food.
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I would love for an add! I am on everyday and will try to keep you motivated! I am also trying to lose weight. :)
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • stephanieharms1290
    stephanieharms1290 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) The more the support, the better!
  • jessinicole1808
    Options
    Feel free to add me too:)