Replies

• FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!! 100 pounds is certainly something to celebrate
  • Ginmarie09
    Ginmarie09 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So much work! You are doing awesome! Thank you for inspiring me today!
  • vivre17
    vivre17 Posts: 28
    Options
    Ooh girl! Way to go!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Hortiquita
    Hortiquita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congratulations!!! Your achievement motivates me :)
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!! Keep up all your hard work...it's paying off!! Congratulations! :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start by saying I'm not a success yet, I still have a lot of weight to lose but I think losing a 100lbs deserves a bit of celebrating.

I decided I needed to do something about my weight at the end of March 2013. I was completely devastated when I weighed myself (at a relative's house I was travelling and didn't have a scale at home) and saw that I was at 403.8lbs. That's a lot of extra weigh to carry around on my 5 ft 7 in frame. I got home from vacation, downloaded MFP on my phone and joined a local all women's gym. I started counting calories/weighing my food and got a personal trained and haven't looked back yet.

I'm now at 303.6lbs and my BMI has gone down 15.6 points. This is all with hypothyroidism, PCOS, and posterior tibial tendinitis, I didn't give myself excuses I just did what I could.

You are brilliant my dear. Keep up the great work. I like you felt very bad (understatement), and now feel amazing. I bet thats how you feel now too. Heres to health and a long plentiful life :):drinker: keep it up! :)
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Your progress is both fantastic and encouraging!!! You look amazing! Keep it up.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! If you're not already on meds for the hypothyroidism be sure and get on them. They will definitely help.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :drinker:
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are inspirational, I love it! Seems like we have about the same body type and its nice to see how I may look eventually! Keep moving, you're doing outstanding!
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great job girl friend!!!!
  • Cutefrog
    Cutefrog Posts: 6
    Options
    You go girl!
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    "I'm not a success yet"....WHAT?????? You've lost ONE HUNDRED POUNDS!!!!! Regardless of what your final goal is, that, my friend, is the EXACT definition of success!!!! You look absolutely amazing! I congratulate you on your SUCCESS, and wish you luck with all of your continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • Andrearvaughn
    Andrearvaughn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Be proud of all you have achieved thus far!! Rock on!
  • trish07tx
    trish07tx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    "I'm not a success yet"....WHAT?????? You've lost ONE HUNDRED POUNDS!!!!! Regardless of what your final goal is, that, my friend, is the EXACT definition of success!!!! You look absolutely amazing! I congratulate you on your SUCCESS, and wish you luck with all of your continued success! :flowerforyou:

EXACTLY what she said!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Congrats and best of luck as you continue your great work!
  • Bellavita2888
    Bellavita2888 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!! Inspirational. You deserve to be free. God Bless.
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Well done and you did it over fifteen months, so much more sustainable! You're in it for the long haul! Good luck!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Dang! Great job! Super motivating <3 Looking forward to seeing the next 100lbs off pic. =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!