Frozen Grapes!

Options
Just to say....

Why oh Why have I only just found out how amazing frozen grapes are?!

So lovely and refreshing!:happy:

Replies

• pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I need to try them! I keep seeing everyone talking about how good they are :)
  • Kakeslyn
    Kakeslyn Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I used to eat these occasionally! You've just reminded me to try them again.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    What?? You can freeze fruit?? WEIRD!
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    oh they are terrific! I have been doing this for years, great snack in the summer.
  • Jacqueline12174
    Options
    Welcome to the Amazing world of frozen fruits!!!! Mangoes and peaches are great, too...and filling!
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Another one here who always just read about how good frozen grapes are .... and WOW ! I had my first one today after I got home from my workout...
    Betcha can't just eat one?:laugh:
  • stephb130181
    stephb130181 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    They're lush! I'm gonna be trying other frozen fruits now too!

How do I go about freezing banana? Do I cut it up first or freeze it in its skin?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    They're lush! I'm gonna be trying other frozen fruits now too!

How do I go about freezing banana? Do I cut it up first or freeze it in its skin?

I think it has to be out of the skin? I think I'm gonna try putting a stick in mine and then dipping it in chocolate.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    You're not supposed to give them to your dog but.....my dog just loves frozen grapes. No idea why! He won't eat any other frozen fruit.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    "I WAS IN THE POOL!!! I WAS IN THE POOL!!!"
    pool.gif
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Just make sure you only freeze the ones with the stickers, a friend told me those are the only ones you should freeze ;)
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to frozen grapes! So refreshing!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I still have some leftover from my spinach fruit salad last week. I'll pop a few in the freezer as soon as I get home. But I have always bought a lot of my fruit frozen. It's cheap, and it doesn't go bad on you.
  • random_user75
    random_user75 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes help keep your wine chilled without watering it down. True story.
  • ransaka
    ransaka Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes are indeed the bomb. They satisfy that sweet craving without making you binge on junk food.
    I've also discovered that is you cut a few different varieties of melon into chunk and skewer them, then freeze them you get melon popsicles which are also awesome.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

You had me at wine. :love: :flowerforyou:

Hmm, I like grapes, but never thought to freeze them. Bonus, I can hide my share from my preschooler, who wouldn't think to look in the freezer, lol! Oh, and WINE ice, yes!
  • brando79az
    brando79az Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The best part is you buy them in their peak season and can save them for a long time.
  • DanieRCC
    DanieRCC Posts: 332 Member
    Options

You are brilliant!