Earworm

Options
Neuroticwench
Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
I've been sitting here at work all day with the same song stuck in my head: "Come Sail Away" by Styx ... and I don't even like Styx! It's just one of those songs that gets stuck in my head easily. :grumble:

So, what song gets stuck in YOUR head? :tongue:

Replies

• MrsMills712
    Options
    Katy Perry's "Hot n Cold"; gaahhh
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    The latest one? Who Let the Dogs Out!
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    "Surfin' Bird" - thank goodness I like it though lol!

:laugh:
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be off topic, but I clicked on this thinking you were going to describe some gross worm in your ear!!! hahaha Kind of freaked me out thinking about it, but morbid curiosity you know?

To be on topic - Inside my head is a mystical musical wonderland. Seriously I always have all kinds of music going on, either something I've heard before or melodies my head comes up with. A lot of times just something someone says will spark my mind with a new song. When I get hyper I lose my filter and accidentally start singing these songs out loud :P

Also, I am a touch obsessed with the Beatles and keep 6 albums in the cd changer in my car. Whichever song is the last one I was listening to in the car will often be in my head a lot until I turn on the music again.

Anyway...I'm not crazy, but it's fun being me!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Whitney Houston's "It's Not Right, But It's Okay". My hubby has never cheated or anything, but I find myself humming this all the time.
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Also, I am a touch obsessed with the Beatles and keep 6 albums in the cd changer in my car. Whichever song is the last one I was listening to in the car will often be in my head a lot until I turn on the music again.

Anyway...I'm not crazy, but it's fun being me!!

I have to know now lol, which albums?

HUGE fan of The Beatles here (well I have to be - I live in NW England, lol) - my favourite is 'The Beatles' a.k.a. "The White Album", but I also really like Abbey Road, Magical Mystery Tour and Revolver. :smile:
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Well for the love of God don't listen to "Bruises" it will not go away.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Teenage Dream,but with the creepy man boy lip-singing it. Gahhhhhhh!
  • carrie145
    Options
    At the moment....The theme to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....my 18 month old watched it a while ago and I've been humming it. If it's not that, then it's Spongebob!!
  • LynetteLRose
    Options
    All ya single ladies, all ya single ladies. if ya like it than you shoulda put a ring on it, four hours upon hours LOL
  • nbingham
    nbingham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my daughter, as of 5 minutes ago I now have "Hey Jude" by the Beatles in my head. lol
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Rob Thomas - Someday. There is a commercial on tv with that song and the commercial airs all. The. Time.

Also, I <3 The Beatles. I grew up listening to them (Thanks, Dad) and St. Peppers is my favorite.
  • frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sadly, it is the Sesame Street song... And my kids are teenagers! No clue where it came from...
  • Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    "Home" Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I get this stuck in my head!
    But it's because I watch it on my own. :P
    No kids for me (yet!). Haha!~

EDIT--
    I meant to click "quote" on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse post,
    but I must've hit reply. Hmm.
    BEDTIIIIIME. :'D lolz--
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    My neck, My back, lick my P**sy and my crack! HAHAHA!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Stuck like glue, by Sugarland. The video is super cute, too!!!
  • Manda1987
    Options
    My very worst earworm is Poker Face by Lady Gaga. I hate the song, but it just won't go away.

Ma ma ma maaaaaahhh....
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    My very worst earworm is Poker Face by Lady Gaga. I hate the song, but it just won't go away.

Ma ma ma maaaaaahhh....

:laugh: that's one of mine too - but I love that song, so it's okay!

• AnnaleisJ
    AnnaleisJ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    "Surfin' Bird" - thank goodness I like it though lol!

Just makes me think of Family Guy lol!