Jillian Michaels Single/Married/Satanic?

Options
AsaThorsWoman
AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
Ok... This isn't the first time the boyfriend and I have wondered a little too hard about the private life of our favorite fitness celebrities.

He really wonders about Mark Sisson's love life, being an older but Primal gentleman.

But beyond that, Jillian Michaels is starting to freak me out!

I'm doing 30-Day Shred and she says "Why can't I just do bi-cep curls?" then lowers her voice and glares an empty stare at the screen and says "Because it doesn't burn enough calories" and it all seems so scary and demonic!

I like the workout and I'm glad it's free on YouTube, but it's starting to creep me out!

Also, my boyfriend noted recently that she's always single, and he doesn't know why.

It could just be a strong Type A personality, I suppose, but even those ladies date.

I Googled Jillian Michaels boyfriend, husband, single etc... and all that popped up was workout videos.

What is up with this lady?

Does anyone know?

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    Options
    Then at one point she says "Look at her abs! Those abs don't come for free, and I would do just about anything to get them."

Anything?

Anything, anything?

Does she un-nerve anyone else?

Am I just being a weirdo?
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Yes, she's a lesbian. Her and her girlfriend/wife (not sure if she's married) just recently had a child and then adopted one.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Yup... she is gay... and typically likes to keep her private life very private... Kinda like Bob whats his name from the Biggest Loser... There is not much on him either...
  • NCDJ2013
    NCDJ2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Bob's gay too.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Bob came out in the last season of the Biggest Loser because of one of the contestants struggling coming out to his parents.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
  • AsaThorsWoman
    Options
    Thanks!

Curiosity is sated!
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    she likes the carpet.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper didn't hide being gay very well, was not surprised when he came out. Also Shaun T (Insanity) is gay. Got a husband and everything. Still love to watch him without his shirt on....mmmmmm.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

Curiosity is sated!
    [/quote

By the way, when she says that biceps curls don't burn that many calories, she is talking about doing them by themselves vs. the compound movements that she does in her video.

Most of the fitness videos have weird moments, so I suggest that you just concentrate in the workouts because that is the only thing that will bring you results. And congratulations for working out!!