Back on track and would love some new support

Options
hales_04
hales_04 Posts: 68 Member
I need to lose 80 lbs and I would love to have some great new support and motivation!

Replies

• 3293kitkat
    3293kitkat Posts: 22
    Options
    You got this girl, I'm here if you need me! This site is so awesome for support!
  • Jenna3040
    Jenna3040 Posts: 4
    Options
    Me TOO!!! Just rejoined today and i have 50 pounds to drops!
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Lol, you ever seen that movie the water boy? Like they say, every journey starts with a single step! Your already beautiful, so that's a head start lol... Anything you need, this is a great community for support! Good luck!
  • kspenglermoore
    kspenglermoore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!! I have never exercised until 4 month ago at age 48, been on a lot of diets (first one at age 12, started by my mother), had resigned myself to being fat for the rest of my life in my 20s and then with my husbands health issues mostly resolved and the birth of our first grandchild he needed to get back into shape. So tagged along at first, but by now (he had lost his 35 lbs) I am continuing on my own will. He is still maintaining his, but I am about halfway there (44 lbs lost of 86 lbs). I think, what is different this time is the mind set : diet = bad word, lifestyle change = the right word..... you have to come to the conclusion that whatever you were doing was something you can never go back to, but you can still have some of the "horrible" food items, but just in moderation and only once in a while and not every day, plus you have to work for them...... also if you fall (go over on your calories, fat etc) you just have dust off, be a little mad at yourself and promise yourself you will do better tomorrow!!!!!......AND ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR YOU AND NOT ANYBODY ELSE!!!!!!!.......and yes exercise is the key to speed things up and also for earning yourself treats (and not going over your daily calories)...:-)
  • Robynshay
    Robynshay Posts: 7
    Options
    Im here to give you support! This site is so great...Ive got result already. :happy:
  • sheedy17
    sheedy17 Posts: 128
    Options
    I sent a friends request, I would like to help motivate you in your journey

take care!
  • JennyBilyeu
    JennyBilyeu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey gal!! I have 107 to go! You have so got this!! You can add me if you'd like to. Support is something you will find a ton of around here! There are some amazing people here who love to support others!