Skinny Cow Cofessions

Options
Jena_72
Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
Just got out my Skinny Cow mmmm.... Got me thinking and wondering Where Do You HIDE Your Skinny Cow???
I hide mine in a resealable bag of frozen turkey burgers. They are sooooo safe there!! LOL I know I can't be theonly one who has to hide their special treats. This should be fun!! ;-)

Replies

• beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i literally just finished a skinny cow ice cream sandwich. haha. i don't hide mine though. everyone in my house just thinks they are another one of my "healthy foods" and wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's a great hiding place from the kiddies. Luckily, I'm single with no children, so I only have to hide food from myself.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    lol I don't even buy them anymore. I wind up eating the whole carton!!

but I used to hide them in the bottom of the freezer under bags of frozen veggies, wrapped in a plastic bag, and underneath the plastic bag on the package there was a post-it with big writing that said DO NOT EAT! RACHEL'S!.

if there were found... they still got eaten.
  • daisieschase
    daisieschase Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's a great hiding place from the kiddies. Luckily, I'm single with no children, so I only have to hide food from myself.

LOVE IT!!!! I'm married with no children, but my honey doesn't like the stuff. I need him to hid the junk he brings in the house though. Nutty Bars are the Devil!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

but I used to hide them in the bottom of the freezer under bags of frozen veggies, wrapped in a plastic bag, and underneath the plastic bag on the package there was a post-it with big writing that said DO NOT EAT! RACHEL'S!.

OMG, I'm not alone?? I had to quit buying them too. They are just a bit TOO good..... a serving is NOT one box Becca!:grumble: :blushing: :tongue:

Actually the last time I tried one was at a friends and it tasted WAY different than ones in the past I've eaten, not tasty at all...it tasted fake, ya know like artificial (well ah like it is:laugh:).

So now if I want a treat I simply buy one individual container of ice cream, frozen yogurt or whatever I decide on. I don't buy the large carton, :noway: :noway: just works better for me as an occasional treat.:drinker: :flowerforyou:

So I have no hiding places to confess:tongue::laugh:
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I just finished a skinny cow fudgesicle myself, LOL! I don't have to hide them though, my son has enough Halloween candy right now!
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options

LOVE IT!!!! I'm married with no children, but my honey doesn't like the stuff. I need him to hid the junk he brings in the house though. Nutty Bars are the Devil!!

I Love Love Love Nutty Bars! They are indeed the spawn of satan.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I'm with you on that one. My hubby brings in some awful stuff. Keep me away! I don't really have room to hide anything in my freezer, so I just pray hubby doesn't go into the freezer. If he does, oh well, at least he's eating something healthier than Oatmeal Cream Pies and Doritos!
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

OMG, I'm not alone?? I had to quit buying them too. They are just a bit TOO good..... a serving is NOT one box Becca!:grumble: :blushing: :tongue:

Actually the last time I tried one was at a friends and it tasted WAY different than ones in the past I've eaten, not tasty at all...it tasted fake, ya know like artificial (well ah like it is:laugh:).

So now if I want a treat I simply buy one individual container of ice cream, frozen yogurt or whatever I decide on. I don't buy the large carton, :noway: :noway: just works better for me as an occasional treat.:drinker: :flowerforyou:

So I have no hiding places to confess:tongue::laugh:

haha I'm glad i'm not the only one. Great quotes in your signature btw. Very true and very motivating.
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options

I Love Love Love Nutty Bars! They are indeed the spawn of satan.
    Oh God, they are. I could easily eat an entire box of Nutty Bars.
  • allthatnme
    allthatnme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My son is 17 he knows I wouldn't eat it if it weren't good. Lets face it I wouldn't be here if I didn't like food! I have to hide everything.. I pile everything on top of my skinny cows. Has anyone else had vita muffins? They are good too there chocolate is omg! 100 calories then I get one of those jello indulge chocolate mousses 160 calories all together. I don't think regular eaters would know how good these are!
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My son is 17 he knows I wouldn't eat it if it weren't good. Lets face it I wouldn't be here if I didn't like food! I have to hide everything.. I pile everything on top of my skinny cows. Has anyone else had vita muffins? They are good too there chocolate is omg! 100 calories then I get one of those jello indulge chocolate mousses 160 calories all together. I don't think regular eaters would know how good these are!

The secrets of low cal snacks! I love it! I think we all have a few tricks up our sleeves.
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ice cream is an issue for me....so its not kept around. out of sight out of mind.
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    im not big into the skinny cow..because i'm always afraid ii'll Devour the whole damn box!..My new sweet tooth addiction is Sweet moments they're chocolate covered brownie bites with fudge or carmel in the middle..and as horrible as it sounds theres only 60 calories in one..and 3.5g of sugar..i usually can't eat more than 2..theyre to die for..
  • msbutterflyjess
    Options
    im not big into the skinny cow..because i'm always afraid ii'll Devour the whole damn box!..My new sweet tooth addiction is Sweet moments they're chocolate covered brownie bites with fudge or carmel in the middle..and as horrible as it sounds theres only 60 calories in one..and 3.5g of sugar..i usually can't eat more than 2..theyre to die for..

okay, all this chocolate, caramel, muffin, ice cream talk is getting me some real cravings here!!!!! i'll be okay tho...fight the urge, fight the urge, fight the urge....veggies, veggies, veggies.....:noway:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I don't hide them, I just tell DH that if he wants to eat "my" stuff, TELL ME so I can stock up. I don't mind sharing, and helping him eat better, but I HATE thinking I have something, looking for it and finding out he ate it. So he knows to tell me to get extras of the stuff he likes LOL

stuff he has latched on to since I started this:

laughing cow
    coke zero
    skinny cow
    hummus
    pop chips
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I've seen the commercial, the other day I even walked past the aisle but have yet to buy them. Same thing, I'd likely eat them all if I had them in my house at the wrong time (PMS). So now if I want a treat I go buy ONE and enjoy it. :tongue: It's typically from my Local Coop so I know they won't give me that 'gotta have more' feeling but will satisfy my urge for a treat, since they're made healthier.:heart:
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    I've seen the commercial, the other day I even walked past the aisle but have yet to buy them. Same thing, I'd likely eat them all if I had them in my house at the wrong time (PMS). So now if I want a treat I go buy ONE and enjoy it. :tongue: It's typically from my Local Coop so I know they won't give me that 'gotta have more' feeling but will satisfy my urge for a treat, since they're made healthier.:heart:

honestly I thought i'd eat the whole bag..but it's pretty hard to eat them all at once because it's just so rich and sweet
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    honestly I thought i'd eat the whole bag..but it's pretty hard to eat them all at once because it's just so rich and sweet
    Good info to know:wink: Thanks:flowerforyou: