Starting over:: Need weight loss Buddies!

Options
:tongue: I told myself I would never make one of these threads, but I messed up and it is time to start over (or maybe "continue" is a better word).

I've got a lot of weight to lose and I need some encouraging and helpful people as my buddies. :happy:
Hopefully this time around I'll be successful and not dabble in bad habits.

:heart: Lets keep each other going! :heart:

Replies

• monolith66
    monolith66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Join the journey with me, public feel free to add me up :happy:
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    :happy:
  • tigerrlillyy
    Options
    Hi, I'll be your weight-loss friend :) I need some too but in real life none of my friends need to lose weight sooo I've been totally solo with this haha.
  • KatyLBC
    KatyLBC Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm a week into my "re-do". Add me! We also have an 8 week challenge if you are interested. Search Groups for Fab Fours!!!
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    8 week challenge sounds fun! It would probably be an awesome motivation (( which I heavily need ^////^" lol ))
  • ashypoo0688
    Options
    just starting out today need some friends also looking to lose 50 pounds
  • Yvonnetae
    Yvonnetae Posts: 2
    Options
    Heey! What's up!! I just started my journey, so I guess we could both need all the support and friends we could get.
    So don't be afraid to add me ! :smile:
    I promise I don't bite xD :wink:
  • louisianagirl1612
    louisianagirl1612 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone, and we can motivate each other :)
  • Ash_danielle
    Ash_danielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm starting over too. Well I started over about 6 weeks ago after falling off for about a month. Lots of support here I know we all need it!
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
    Adding everybody :smile:
  • karla_eberhardt
    karla_eberhardt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! 2 days into my journey and would love some encouraging friends. Teacher looking to lose some major pounds over summer break! Add me and I'll do the same....:smile:
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
  • HypnoticEuphoria
    Options
  • stargazr24
    stargazr24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting over again, too, and have a lot of weight to lose. Please feel free to add me!!
  • JordanElizabeth87
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • fatfox13
    fatfox13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll be your weight loss buddy! I don't have anyone to support or encourage me either and it would definitely help!
    Anyone is welcome to add me too :)
  • fatfox13
    fatfox13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too! :(
  • Partylikelizkeeler
    Partylikelizkeeler Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will be your buddy!!
    I have been having the hardest time staying motivated because nobody I know wants to be in shape. >.>
  • susankistler7
    Options
    I do juicing and if works great. I went from 200 lbs size 18-20 to 165 size 14 in 3 1/2 months and I fell great and I'm still loosing weight. I watched the short film by joe cross fat sick and nearly dead free on line to watch. I went out the next day and got a juicer and have never looked back. I also don't juice all day every day. I juice 2 meals a day and eat one meal a day. Please watch the short film. This has changed my life. Ps I don't exercise due to medical reasons and still lost weight and feel great.
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too! I lost 40 and have gained 15-18 back! I'm so getting back on track and I need friends who log in on the news feed to help with motivation! Please please add me if you plan to communicate at least once a week :)