Thank you Taco Bell!

Options
124»

Replies

• k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Is this thread for real? I thought it was a sarcastic post, but no, it's not? I will say this. I used to be a total addict, esp. since they had the Happy Hour $1 deals 2-5, but ever since I said NO MORE to this TACO HELL as well as other fast food joints, I started LOSING a bunch of weight. Sure, it tastes good, convenient, cheap and may be ok on your figure, you will only be maintaining or gradually gaining, NOT losing. The sodium and mystery ingredients in it will destroy what good health you currently have. I would say STAY AWAY from this place. The company makes a ton of money because of its fast food addicts/victims. Don't fall for their trap.

Actually, fast food doesn't make you gain weight. Eating more calories than you burn does. So.....go be a buzzkill somewhere else.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Did someone say Taco Bell??

26b57437c12a177e1aedbaedc1f805b3.jpg
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I can no longer eat junkfood without my stomach wanting to murder me from the inside out, very slowly, over the period of two days.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I can no longer eat junkfood without my stomach wanting to murder me from the inside out, very slowly, over the period of two days.

Wow, that's actually very sad. You have my sympathy!
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Wow, that's actually very sad. You have my sympathy!
    That still doesn't stop me. BRING ON THE PEPTO AND ICECREAM!!! Because I will be screaming later haha.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I love Taco Bell and it easily fits my macros

30nkgep.jpg
  • L4manski
    L4manski Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    The Fresco selections are great. The breakfasts are too but they are HIGH in calories!!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I don't care what they put in their food, Taco Bell is awesome!! I don't eat there all the time, but those crunchy supreme tacos are so awesome!
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Update: tried the quesarito. NOT good! :sad: I was disappointed.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I could go for an AM Crunchwrap right now.
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Taco bell tonight and getting a Dorito Loco Taco.