Saying a boucny hi from Spain, just Joined and ready to Go

Options
:happy:

Hola all.

Just logged in after a friend sent me the Myfitnesspal link....lets see if this helps.

I have been doing the curves fitness programme which has helped alot with the exercise, and been going to Zumba classes twice a week, is great for stamina....

I lost 7 lbs in 4 weeks, and 11 inches all over......which is fab. But need to keep on top of what i eat....oh and drink!

hope to chat again soon...

Adios

Sue

Replies

• Deebo958
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here! MFP is full of great tools and amazing people to help you all the way! Good luck!
  • LinWin
    Options
    Hi all!

My name is Linda and I'm new to this site. My dtg in Chicago told me about it so I'm going to try it!

What worked for me years ago was weight watchers - but back then you had to GO TO meetings, there was no online WW. But I tried the online WW for a while and it didn't work for me. I find for me that I have to be responsible to someone else, other than myself, to keep motivated and be able to say "no" to foods and to actually get out there and exercise everyday! The weekly weigh-ins motivated me! Weekly support from the WW staff and the group motivated me. I don't know if I will get that kind of weekly support from this group, but I'm hoping for it to help keep me motivated!

I have a rather sedentary job and a husband who has ice cream every night after supper (no matter what time we eat!). So the support is not there at home! Looking forward to talking to you all!!!!!