Bulging thigh fat....

Options
So I have a weird body shape and my hips butt and thighs have a bulging pooch....I've tried alot of the exercises they suggest, any tips?

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    insanity i thought i had insane calfs but i think ive lost an inch and they are starting to get cut week one lol your moving your legs alot im gonnna have body builder legs by the end haha
  • crystaldougherty
    crystaldougherty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My legs are constantly moving, even when I'm sitting they bounce...Its a force of habit....but I'm getting signs of improvement else wheres BUT where I want it.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    i'd love to know this too! At home videos aren't really an option for me in my apartment!
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    fat falls of where it wants to first then it goes to wherever else you cant rush it will happen with time build more muscle in the fatty areas muscle burns fat
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Yea, you can't spot lose fat- your body decides where and how to distribute it at which ever weight you are at.

For what its worth, I've been running, and the majority of my inches have come off my hips and "saddle bags". I don't know if it's because running is my primary form of exercise, but I doubt that hurts :-)
  • magickclaire
    Options
    I've been using Loreal Perfect Slim Pro-Massage recently, I've been doing alot of massage and stuff to get my thighs down, dunno if that will help you too : )

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4511296/c_1/1|category_root|Health+and+personal+care|14418350/c_2/3|cat_15701127|Skin+care|23805269.htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:4511296|cat:health+%26+personal+care+%3E+skin+care+%3E+body+lotion
  • FutureMrsEssman
    FutureMrsEssman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You'll get there doll. Honestly its just one of those things you'll see leave with weight loss. I feel the same. If only an exercise could make my tummy and inner thighs go away I would TOTALLY DO IT lol
  • onegr8legend
    Options
    You have to focus more on calorie and fat burn rather than just exercise. Try running (or walking at a fast pace if you are just starting off) and bicycling. Alternate running/speed walking with bicycling 40 minutes per day, 4 times per week.

Basic exercises like squats and lunges will help. Try it without weight and keep your reps to 15-20 (high reps) to keep your cardio up. This will help you continue with the fat burn. It wont directly target the fat loss on the legs, but it will help initiate it.
  • crystaldougherty
    crystaldougherty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the inquiries and advice!