Ugly butt shaper shoes really work!!!!!! Success story!

Options
2»

Replies

• Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I got the lower profile Sketchers to run in and I love them! I also feel it in my core the next day.
  • Sandeeday
    Sandeeday Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! I have thought about trying those.
  • GamecockFan14
    GamecockFan14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    LMAO @ "ugly butt shaper shoes"- so true! but im glad they work! I'm thinking about getting a pair, too.
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    Thanks superhippiechik!

I've really been debating getting these. I'm sold.
  • Hairotica
    Hairotica Posts: 24
    Options
    I bought some called Therashoe and they are THE best thing i have bought this year. Ive been wearing them for just over a month and my thighs and bum have improved SO much. No dimples when I clench my butt, firmer thighs and more definition in just over a month of daily 3-6 mile walks. You can feel them working. I can't figure the reviews that say they don't work, they DO. Just try a pair and you'll never look back
  • Hairotica
    Hairotica Posts: 24
    Options
    Also mine were £20 in the UK and really aren't ugly at all. They were on special offer and i think they still are. Read the reviews for them on Amazon! I got my true size and theyre brilliant
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!