Turbo Fire people...is something wrong with me?

Options
People have been pumped up and loving Turbo Fire! I bought the program.....and I'm having a hard time getting into it....I just finished P90X and I have Turbo Jam (which I enjoy), but why can't I get into Turbo Fire?!?! I'm really upset about it! Anyone else have this problem or any advise to get me back on track with it??? Is it maybe more intense than I expected, or too repetitious? I don't know but HELP!!!

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I feel like a total dork when I do it and can't quite get the routines down yet. But, I'm determined to do a whole round of it beginning today. I must admit, I love the intensity and the workouts I've done so far have helped me be much less winded on my long runs.
    Risa
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm not a very graceful or coordinated person, so it took a few times to get adjusted to the moves and combos. There is the New To Class option, which I suggest if you are having trouble following. Also, if you find that you're getting very tired or winded, follow along with the girl on the right of the stage (Allie). She does everything low impact and it helps to follow her, especially with any of the jumping moves. It took me a week or two to get used to it, and to get adjusted to the intensity level. But it's been 2 months now and I'm totally addicted and I'm seeing fantastic results from it. Definitely worth sticking to :)