or those of you who hate water

Options
I have been putting flower essences in my water for a while now. I HATE water but the essences really taste nice and they are good for you in a holistic way!
Namaste!
Serena:flowerforyou:

Replies

• tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Another possible option . . .

Have you ever tried metromint water? If not, you should check it out. I love their chocolate mint flavor. It tastes good and it leaves your breath minty fresh. They sell it at Sprouts, Henry's, Whole Foods, and some grocery store chains (in organic section). Here is the website, if you need more information. http://www.metromint.com/.

It is awesome that you found a healthy alternative to use. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I drink Crystal Light, only 5 calories and i feel like im not torturing myself!
  • babygtbck14
    babygtbck14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Metromint works wonders for an upset stomach also. I love that stuff!
  • joliemama
    Options
    I stick a mint leaf or other herbs such as lemon balm in ice cube trays then add a few to my water. taste much better but
    I can't believe how often I have to go to the toilet these days. I think I need shares in a toilet paper company..Hee Hee Hee.
    This might sound like a stupid question but I am not very computer savvy and I have noticed that all your ticker bar show up showing how much you have lost. Can someone help me?? How do I do that to mine...
    cheers joliemama
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i cant drink jus water either, less i am very thirsty... but i too drink the crystal lite, both at work, & at the gym... i espially luv the new strawberry & banana hunger satifaction 1 that they jus came out with.....
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Another possible option . . .

Have you ever tried metromint water? If not, you should check it out. I love their chocolate mint flavor. It tastes good and it leaves your breath minty fresh. They sell it at Sprouts, Henry's, Whole Foods, and some grocery store chains (in organic section). Here is the website, if you need more information. http://www.metromint.com/.

It is awesome that you found a healthy alternative to use. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:

I love that stuff! MMMMMM!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I stick a mint leaf or other herbs such as lemon balm in ice cube trays then add a few to my water. taste much better but
    I can't believe how often I have to go to the toilet these days. I think I need shares in a toilet paper company..Hee Hee Hee.
    This might sound like a stupid question but I am not very computer savvy and I have noticed that all your ticker bar show up showing how much you have lost. Can someone help me?? How do I do that to mine...
    cheers joliemama

Go to signature and manually typewhat you want in.