Getting Rid of "Butt Jiggle"

CreativeRedhead
CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
So I was wondering when my butt jiggle is going away. My booty looks significantly smaller than it has in quite sometime thanks primarily to all of that walking and P90X. But sometimes, it still jiggles when it gets slapped or if I'm dancing around..I notice it. :laugh:

Do men like a little butt jiggle or not so much? And women, what do you do about your jiggle? Should i be doing dead lifts and squats or something on the side to get rid of it? I'd just like some input from you all. Thanks so much! :happy:

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    It is intriguing. However, do you like a man's belly to jiggle.

My youngest daughter ran track and field from her freshman year in high school through her senior year in college. I never commented on it but I heard my ex-wife say she had a nice rear end.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    I HATE jiggle butts! Mine has gotten smaller also with losing the weight but not fast enough. I'm just keeping up with my exercising and hopefully it'll shrink with the rest of my body:bigsmile:
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    lol i like jiggle not like big momma or norbit jiggle lol
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    As far as guys are concerned, it depends. Ones who are more into butts tend to have a "bigger is better" (to an extent, of course) philosophy and don't mind, or even like, the jiggle. Guys who don't like butts don't like it.

That said, there is always going to be some amount of fat, and therefore jiggle, on your butt. It's made for sitting, it needs the padding. Doing exercises that work the gluteal muscles will strengthen and build the muscles which should replace some of the fat. But unless you're goal is to be supermodel skinny, I really wouldn't worry about it too much.
  • Lol...yeah I don't have the Big Momma jiggle, just a normal amount I'd say.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Bit of jiggle is good :) Definitely squats (below parellel) and deadlifts (get form checked). Also, google glute activation. Some things like hip bridges and fire hydrant etc are really good.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Garret Morris (SNL): "I like a woman with a BIG BUTT. One I can whip with a car antenna."
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Do men like a little butt jiggle or not so much? ?!?!?!
    Depends on the man, and the butt, and the context. I can appreciate a gymnast as beautiful walking sculpture - but as a personal preference for a partner I like a little softness. I loved my wife @ 250 lbs when everything jiggled, and I loved her at 147 in "Bag of sticks" mode. It's all good.
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Personally I like a little jiggle...
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    It's not what you got but what you do with it that matters. :P
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    So true so true...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Been married 4 times. Been in love many times. Some were petite. Some were voluptuous. Blondes, RedHeads, Brunettes. Blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes. Mormons, Catholics, Jews, Christians. German, Russian, Italian Heinz 57.

Jiggly butts, little butts, firm butts.

It makes no matter. They all had two things in common.

1. Independent, Intelligent woman.

2. Didn't take my *kitten* or allow themselves to get overwhelmed by my personality.
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Been married 4 times. Been in love many times. Some were petite. Some were voluptuous. Blondes, RedHeads, Brunettes. Blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes. Mormons, Catholics, Jews, Christians. German, Russian, Italian Heinz 57.

Jiggly butts, little butts, firm butts.

It makes no matter. They all had two things in common.

1. Independent, Intelligent woman.

2. Didn't take my *kitten* or allow themselves to get overwhelmed by my personality.
    Love this RoadDog!!!! WHOOOOOOOP for independent and intelligent women!!!
    In regards to the bootie... umm I got one!!! Just keep on lifting the weights...squats, plies, lunges, stair climbing, in my case mountain climbing...squeeze those bums while you do it. This will all make for a shapely bootie! and if it jiggles a little.... hey it will be like you're showing it off a little!!! :flowerforyou:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Lunges, leg presses and leg curls.

And a little jiggle is always good.
  • Personally, I love my butt. It jiggles and I'm very proud of it. :wink: I've been blessed with an hourglass figure so no matter how small I get my butt will always be big, round and jiggly. I'm ok with that and so is my boyfriend.

I say, let your wiggle jiggle! :glasses:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Booty Jiggle = GOOD TO GO!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Plus it looks awesome when you smack it...down on a seat. yeah.
  • Plus it looks awesome when you smack it...down on a seat. yeah.

This is extra funny because it's been edited!!! :laugh:

Care to share what you actually wrote? :wink:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member

BOIIINNNNGGGGGGG!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.