30 Somethings - Looking for new pals!

Replies

• ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    I'm 31,32 in August. Looking for positive upbeat people.

I have a lot to lose but don't let my weight hold me back. I have already done 3 5k's with the 4th one coming up in July.

Add me if you are looking for someone to motivate and inspire you! :D
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Turning the big 3-0 in August! Sorta looking forward to the dirty thirties! :drinker:
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Just turned 31 and finding it a lot more difficult to lose weight... feel free to add me :-)
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    I will be 30 in like... 19+ YEARS AGO *SIGH*
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Im 30 next march lets embrace being 30 n fab
  • bbreitha
    bbreitha Posts: 1
    35 since March! Feel free to add me. I can use all the "teammates" I can get! :)
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    I turn 30 on Sunday!
    Only mildly freaking out about it.
  • Roxay81
    Roxay81 Posts: 19
    33 here but will say 25 till I can't pull it off anymore. My diary is open and could always use more friends :flowerforyou:
  • cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    I turned 30 in February. Feel free to add me guys...I'd love to get to know some new folks. And if anyone is local to North Jersey, maybe we can even be workout buddies. :)
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    34 year old here as well, eeek are we still allowed at this prime age?

lol I was wondering the same thing.
  • I'm 31 and looking for all the support friends I can find! Feel free to add me!
  • moonbeams896
    moonbeams896 Posts: 191 Member
    37 here. Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add, any and all!
  • 2014goal_
    2014goal_ Posts: 5
    Just turned 39 :cry: please feel free to add me :smile:
  • HandNik
    HandNik Posts: 10
    I'll be 32 next month. Would be glad for any adds.
  • crunnerwv
    crunnerwv Posts: 32 Member
    I was 33 in May :)
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    31 here.
    Fell free to add me as friend :)

I'm currently doing 30 Day Shred (today was Level 2 Day 9)
    I also started this week the 30 Day Challenge. I downloaded the Challenges from Apple Store and I didn't knew which to do, so I went crazy and decided to do all (Abs, Squats and Push ups).
    For now, with Jillian DVD it seams doable, but I guess I will be sore all day long in a few days LOLOL

I'm not seeing changes in my weight for 1 week, but I feel my body more fit and it's almost measurement day (Friday morning before L3 D1)
    I'm shrinking :laugh:
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I am 30, log daily, and running is my main form of exercise. I'm always looking for motivated, interactive friends to keep the journey interesting and pass the long, long workdays. :D
  • lal293
    lal293 Posts: 5 Member
    You should join our group.... 30 by 30.... We are motivating each other to lose 30lb.s by time we turn 30. I have been on for a few day and am having fun with it and we could use more people:) IF you want I'll add you to my friends even if you don't want to join the group:)
  • lal293
    lal293 Posts: 5 Member
    You should join our group.... 30 by 30.... We are motivating each other to lose 30lb.s by time we turn 30. I have been on for a few day and am having fun with it and we could use more people:) IF you want I'll add you to my friends even if you don't want to join the group:)
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    30 here!! Feel free to add!