Looking for support and weight loss friends

Options
Hello,

I have tried dieting all my life and am deciding that this is it!!!! I am going to lose this weight starting now!!!

So if anyone wants to be internet friends and talk weight loss, clothes, and fitness I'd love to!!
also I'm on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissPinkIsPimp

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! This is a great tool to help you and the people here are great. I'd love to be your friend. :)
  • lissaguyton
    Options
    Ok, I've never done something like this before, but I'm like you this is it! I just started counting calories and did pretty good last week. My work out was horrible as I got sick and couldnt do much our I would have a coughing fit! I want to get a least get 3 days of cardio and a little weight training in this week. What are your goals?
  • 85specialk
    Options
    Hey! I feel the same way.. always felt a little pudgy, and also tried to get a little bit thinner! this is it, i want to feel and look good now!
  • janelle1993
    Options
    I'm totally here for you I need a buddy too considering none of my sisters decided to join MFP with me.
  • ciy9091
    Options
    Hi Well imagine how they will feel when you are a new self !!!!!!
  • ciy9091
    Options
    Lol the joke, I feel mpositive this time and hope I will do it, perhaps this time I will. Good luck to you
  • ciy9091
    Options
    Hi I have at least 10stone to lose and I will still be overweight then, god I feel gross dont know how I let it get this far, I cannot exercise yet as I am too fat to move yuk..... Still I feel positive. Good luck with your cardio work out this week.
  • emmarie1630
    emmarie1630 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! We can do this! : )
  • sumirei
    Options
    Hi! I am new too and am looking for weight loss friends. Hope you don't mind me adding you.