Hi from the UK!!

foxychic
foxychic Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
After trying EVERY diet under the sun Ive come to the conclusion that they dont work longterm and its a simple case of counting calories and adding a bit of exercise so here I am!

I have a long way to go but this site looks brilliant and there seems to be loads of support so hopefully I will get there!! x :happy:

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Hi! I'm in South Wales. MFP has worked wonders for me where every other diet has failed. I hope it works for you too. Good luck!
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Hi, Welcome to MFP, Im in South East England.

MFP works great, but you have to really stick to it :-)

Good luck!
  • Hi, welcome. I love this site and keep coming back for inspiration. It really helped me during the summer and I'm hoping that now the season of comfort food eating is upon us it will keep me on track :)
  • Hi! Welcome to the site! I am from sunny London…Ok, so actually it is chucking it down at the moment, but welcome none the less! Feel free to add me as a friend etc etc!
  • Hope you find the site as useful as I do:-) I am in not-so-sunny Manchester. Feel free to friend me if you want support. There are great people here.
  • diverdi
    diverdi Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome. Another Brit here from the midlands, this site is great. Good luck with it and your weight loss journey!

Di
  • It's blowing a gale here in Cheshire...but a warm welcome to you!
  • Welcome !! - Its absolutely peeing it down here in Kent !!! I absolutely love this site I am on and off it most of the day checking in and tracking absolutely everything and it seems to be working for me! I lost 7 kilos before I joined so my weight loss doesnt seem great on here but it will be !!

Good luck everybody ... add me if you like I dont have any friends on here as all my 'real' friends are skinny lol !!!

Struggling today tho with it being wet and cold .... a nice cuppa and a cake keep popping into my head but I will be good. My 40th birthday on the 13th November so I am saving it for then.

Have a fab day all ... keep up the good work - Lisa x
  • katkat987
    katkat987 Posts: 100 Member
    Haha im from south east england but currently live in edinburgh.. where its rather cold and windy today =/
    I've found this site so useful, and the support here is amazing x
  • Welcome from dull and miserable Nottingham and good luck with your weight loss journey x
  • OAUEF
    OAUEF Posts: 16
    Hi from freezing Fife (and its rainy...and its windy.) GOOD LUCK!!
This discussion has been closed.