SINFUL DESSERT - bonus: but ate it for breakfast

Options
gambitsgurl
gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
I've fallen in love with VitaTop muffins. I also have replaced my peanut butter with Better n' Peanut Butter which is different than peanut butter and sort of reminds me of a peanut butter and jelly mixture I had as a kid. I usually eat an Arnold sandwich flat with peanut butter for breakfast but this morning I wanted something different. So I microwaved then toasted a VitaTop Dark Chocolate and "iced' it with the peanut butter and let it sit for a moment. IT WAS A CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DREAM DESSERT.

Nutritional info posted below. But total it was 230 calories. 8 protein. 9 fiber. 4 total fat.

Those of you asking for a "sweet treat" need to try this.

All Vitalicious products are Kosher certified and all natural with no
artificial additives or preservatives. Please click on a product below
to view its nutritional information. Nutritional on them (deep chocolate but all of them have the same basic Nutrients)

vitatops
onlinevitalicious_2131_5270812.gif?t=1289222402

Better N' Peanut Butter
bettern.jpg?t=1289222578

Replies

• gambitsgurl
    Options
  • gambitsgurl
    Options
    oops. double post.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great breakfast!
  • sandyvanderstelt
    Options
    THANK YOU!! i've been looking for a peanut butter alternative with less calories! you are awesome!
  • Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sounds Delicious
  • sjoy711
    sjoy711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WHAT are you trying to do to me?!?! ;) Thanks for sharing. Sounds wayyyy too delicious! I'll have to check out the ingredients of each. I'm trying to eat "clean". ;)
  • gambitsgurl
    Options
    WHAT are you trying to do to me?!?! ;) Thanks for sharing. Sounds wayyyy too delicious! I'll have to check out the ingredients of each. I'm trying to eat "clean". ;)

Ok, ya hoser, I JUST posted in your thread ahahahahahaha. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

If you get like you did this weekend, the vita tops may help. They are listed as having no preservatives (which is why you HAVE to freeze them). Not perfectly "clean" but cleaner than Chinese food.

HUGE HUGS
  • sjoy711
    sjoy711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Ok, ya hoser, I JUST posted in your thread ahahahahahaha. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

If you get like you did this weekend, the vita tops may help. They are listed as having no preservatives (which is why you HAVE to freeze them). Not perfectly "clean" but cleaner than Chinese food.

HUGE HUGS

lol :tongue:
  • myranda2888
    myranda2888 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think I'm def. going to try this out sometime.