Best Compression Sports Bras?

Options
I am sure this question has been asked before… But I really want your opinions. I do a lot of high impact workouts and I’m a 34DD. Naturally, I need to keep the girls under control. The less movement the better. What do you have for recommendations on HIGH IMPACT big bust sports bras? Obviously compression is key with these puppies, but what brands have you had the most success with?

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Following topic, as my bra just gave its last breath. Derp.
  • erin6989
    erin6989 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a 36D (I could probably be a 34D or DD but I haven't been refitted in a while) and I ONLY wear the Victorias Secret Sports Bra called Incredible. It is maximum support, and comes in my size, and I only have to wear one (I'm sure you have been in my shoes and had to double up on less supportive sports bras).

They aren't terribly cute, although they aren't too bad. But they are a touch expensive. I have 2 and rotate them for washing, it works fine for me.

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/sports-bras/incredible-by-victorias-secret-sport-bra-vs-sport?ProductID=190427&CatalogueType=OLS
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Enell (super ugly).....but enough support for rebounding.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Try checking out Moving Comfort. They have a ton of great bras and sometimes you can catch a good sale.
  • dpwdash
    dpwdash Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Check out Panache and Freya, both have great encapsulating with compression which works best for me (38F). I use for running, lifting and general workouts. I would highly suggest that you go to a qualified bra fitter before you buy anything. Norsdtrom's (sp) has great ladies and look locally. Where I live there is a bra boutique that specializes in fittings. Don't be afraid to spend some $$ it will be worth it in the end. Good luck
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Duct Tape

Obviously I'm joking however I've always used the Champion brand, you an buy them at target, and they work for me. I've also recently bought under armor brand and those also are very supportive, stabilizing and comfortable.
  • dkb211
    dkb211 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of Under Armour. Pricey... but SO worth it.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    If you use the search option there are about 50 billion sports bra posts.

That being said. I use the Fiona by Moving Comfort.
  • kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Going to follow this....I'm a DD and have to wear two regular price sports bras!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Me and my 38DD girls are in on this. I love mine from Old Navy, but it doesn't quite do the job when I'm doing high impact. I tend to use it as an every day bra, though. No underwire drama!
  • RunDomRun24
    RunDomRun24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Juno, by Moving Comfort. Not cheap (about $60 CAD), but definitely worth it if you are DD. Nothing moves. I also have the Fiona, but now I save it for lower impact exercise. For running, I will dig out one of my two Junos out of a dirty laundry basket if I have to. They come in nice colours too.
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36D and I started using Victoria's Secret VSX Incredible Bra, it's awesome, I've never had a sports bra be so supportive and actually holds them in place. It's a little expensive ($50) but it's worth it.
  • OffKilter5150
    OffKilter5150 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Enell! I am a 40DDD...this is the only bra I've ever found that truly keeps the girls under control. It's ugly as hell, but does the job!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Die hard Enell fan. I wear a 42ddd or 42f in regular bra and a size 4 in Enell.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Victoria Secret Knockout bra with the front zip. Great support. I wear a 34DD
  • CWonder003
    CWonder003 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a 32DD, and I add my vote for Moving Comfort. You can often find them on sale on their website, on herroom.com, or in outdoor or athletic stores. They come in pretty colors. Just make sure you buy the "high impact" versions of their styles, which are sized for band and cup measurements.
  • momma2azoo
    momma2azoo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If you are at or above a C cup, I would ditch the compression bra and switch to an encapsulation bra. You will be much more comfortable and get much better support.

I have tried Enell, Glamorize and Panache. I found Panache bras fit me oddly, even with a pro fitting the support wasn't what it should be. Glamorize makes some comfy bras at great prices for low impact. Enell is ok, but not my favorite (weird fabrics). I have a Wacoal bra now that is like battle armor but it is comfortable and keeps my 36g girls managed when I run. Few things put a bra to the test like running! The fabric is super soft and the underwires are on the outside which is awesome. No chafing or digging in.
    http://www.wacoal-america.com/sport-underwire-bra-wacoal-855170-p.html

Go get fitted. The panache bras are a great example. I loved how they looked, they get great reviews and I wanted to love them (they're cheap too). They just do not fit me. The right fit is SO important!!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I've been a DD and now a D, and I've always just worn 2 or 1 under a supportive tank. It doesn't really matter what brands I'm wearing. And I've tried the Lululemon tata tamer and didn't think it was that great, not as good as just wearing 2.
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Try checking out Moving Comfort. They have a ton of great bras and sometimes you can catch a good sale.

^^This

Love and wear the Maia, and loved the band on the Juno. Unfortunately, the Juno didn't come in my cup size.
  • MicheleWE
    MicheleWE Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    In for checking out a few of these brands.