Cake!

Options
ErinMarie25
ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
I ate a piece of cake!! First time in months and it was great! This weekend was kinda nuts. My parents came to visit us and to babysit our daughter while we went to the Marine Corps Ball Saturday. Friday night we went out to eat and of course shared a gigantic ice cream brownie thing! It was between 4 people so I didn't eat too much of it. Then Saturday was the Ball and I had a piece of cake, which was quite delicious! I don't regret a thing. ;)

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Love your new picture, you look great! Glad you enjoyed the cake!
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Thanks. :)
  • yummymammy
    yummymammy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed it, a little bit of something nice every now and then won't harm you. You look great in the pic.
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    :tongue: I know what you mean...I had a great time at Sam's Club on Saturday (tons of food samples)! I sampled Red Velvet Cake with amazing frosting, pumpking pie, mixed berry pie, pumpkin ice cream w/ginger snap cookie, and some cookie/granola bars!! It was a little sampling of each but definitely "added up" calorie-wise...400-500 probably. I just counted it as my lunch.
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Those sound like amazing samples! Usually at ours I see like vitamins... some drinks and sausage. LOL