The Walking Dead

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
Has anyone else been watching this show? I love it!

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me so I can either download the new one or see if it's up anywhere. Loooooooooove this show.
  • Thin40
    Options
    Yes, husband loves it, but I'm on edge the whole time. I do like it.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Yuck!! However I record it. It is really well done. I wonder if the guy's wife thinks he's dead.
  • toots99
    Options
    I wonder how long she's been cheating with his partner!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've read the comic book and am LOVING the direction that the show is taking. The production value is very high....almost like a movie. I bought the season pass from iTunes, only $9.99 and I get all of season one. I can't wait to see how they continue with the story and how closely it will follow the comic book.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Yes I love it too. But.....Some of his decisions seem a bit off. If he got rid on the body in the tank he could have tried to move it. That was not a bad place to hold out for a bit. I am a Zombie fanatic and I think its a great show.
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    That where I get my moto. "First rule to fight Zombies...Cardio" ZombieLand..
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    Doesnt matter she didnt even try to mourn for him:)
  • toots99
    Options
    I've read the comic book and am LOVING the direction that the show is taking. The production value is very high....almost like a movie. I bought the season pass from iTunes, only $9.99 and I get all of season one. I can't wait to see how they continue with the story and how closely it will follow the comic book.

I thought there were going to be just six episodes, like a mini series? Is it going to be an ongoing series? That'd be awesome. I love that it is like watching a movie every week!
  • toots99
    Options
    I thought it was so cool when he was walking through the field and saw the zombie crawling around that had no lower body...creepy as hell. Loved it!
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    [/quote]
    I thought there were going to be just six episodes, like a mini series? Is it going to be an ongoing series? That'd be awesome. I love that it is like watching a movie every week!
    [/quote]

I've heard the rumors that it's only going to be a 6 episode mini series too. But it had the most watched premiere of any show on AMC and the comic book has been running for 7 years so I'm pretty sure there will be a second season. I knew I was going to love the comic book as soon as I picked it up because in the intro the writer says "this will be the zombie story that never ends."

If you can get your hands on the comic books they are definitely worth a read.
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    I am a Zombie fanatic and I think its a great show.

If you're a zombie fan and like zombie books pick up Day by Day Armageddon and Day by Day Armageddon: Beyond Exile by J.L. Bourne. They are some of the best zombie books I've read.
  • Trinity7258
    Options
    I missed the last half hour last night what happened... it's going to drive me nuts. I saw up until the walkers got through the first set of glass doors of the store.
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    Yes! on AMC. I love it.
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I missed the last half hour last night what happened... it's going to drive me nuts. I saw up until the walkers got through the first set of glass doors of the store.
    Ha! No spoilers here. They re-run the show during the week. Hit the following link:
    http://blogs.amctv.com/search/?t=SCHEDULE&btnSubmit.x=0&btnSubmit.y=0&q=the+walking+dead