Replies

• rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congrats!
  • sws0721
    sws0721 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Way to gooooo! Your transformation is encouraging to the rest of us!
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look Fantabulous I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. Keep up the great work you are doing awesome.
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • PaulaAP66
    PaulaAP66 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good work! You look great, and I bet you feel better too! Keep at it!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Isca_1
    Isca_1 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • karenj_m
    karenj_m Posts: 215
    Options
    Now that...is DEDICATION right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Congratulations!!!
  • Welsummer1
    Options
    You are doing wonderful!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great to hear a weight loss story on 1600-2000 calories too! So tired of women thinking they need to eat 1200 to lose!
  • seamstar
    seamstar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your positive comments! And as for some of the quetions:

I feel wonderful. I look in the mirror and am starting to see the person I always knew was inside. It's liberating. My self-confidence has skyrocketed. I no longer wonder if I won't wake up in the morning to see my children. I know I will be here for many years to come!

Depending on how hungry I feel and how much I am working out depends on how much I am eating. 90% of my foods everyday are clean. I do though still go out and eat my weight in pizza or sushi. I refuse to give up everything. I also drink about a gallon of water a day. After that gallon is reached I allow myself diet soda or some crystal light water.

As for working out I run about 3 miles and lift Monday to Friday. When I started out going at 4mph was fast for me. I couldn't run a quarter mile. I decided yesterday to start Insanity. A friend of mine swears it will do wonders for taking inches off as he lost 2.5 pants sizes in the two months and his abs started coming through, Although I don't expect abs I hope I can also loose 2.5 pants sizes and some weight.

As for thinking positive, I do. I only say I hopefully will get to 165ish or a size 8/10 because I am not sure if that will be my final goal. Maybe I will decide that I am happy at a size 12. Maybe I will decide I want to get down further. Maybe I will stop loosing tomorrow and just maintain. Above loosing weight and fitting into smaller clothes I want to feel like the amazing person I know I am.
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    so wonderful! congrats!!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Amazing work.
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your legs look amazing! :) Gives me hope for mine... they're really muscular but I'm hoping they even out proportionally as I continue my journey.

I was admiring your legs too! Mine are also muscular but unproportioned. I'm hoping there are nicely shaped calves under the fat in mine LOL Congrats on your achievement so far!!
  • kaycru
    kaycru Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!
  • fgraddy
    fgraddy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!