35 down, 15 to go

Options
patio1313
patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
So since I started my NEW diet and exercise plan I am down about 35 pounds. My wife and friends keep telling me to go buy new pants. I was out for a walk around the neighborhood yesterday and people almost got a show...even though I have popped a couple of new holes in my belt, my jeans still wanna fall right off. Guess I have to start working on my Gluts a little more so there is MORE butt to help hold up the pants. Or ok I guess I could go and get new ones that fit better.

Replies

• azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    break out the cash and go shopping!! I know your a man and shopping sucks, but come on! You HAVE to feel good about getting smaller pants!!! Way to Go!!
  • Thin40
    Options
    Yeah, celebrate the current weight loss with some new clothes. You need encouragement along the way and new clothes might make the next 15 easier.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Time to shop!
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Kind of exciting though never knowing when my pants might fall off though...heehee. Makes things interesting. Alright alright...I will go get some new pants before I travel for Thanksgiving...I PROMISE
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!