How much water do you drink??

Options
2»

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I drink loads - I have just measured how much is in my water glass and there's half a litre and I drink about 7 of those a day
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I just actually took the time to figure out how much I drink a day, and it's absurd. Every time I fill my water bottle it's 3 cups(24 oz) I must drink 20 cups a day at least. Crazyness...is there such a thing as too much water? Keep in mind, the water used to be coke.
  • blel0906
    Options
    Depends on how thirsty I am...I gave up soda and I'm drinking ALOT of water...so far today I'm on my 3rd 20 oz bottle.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    i should probably drink about 4 16.9 bottles a day... at least.

i usually drink at least 2 and almost always 3 bottles a day.
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    I normally drink about 24-32oz a day, now that I found a Crystal Light that I love, (Green Tea Peach and Mango) I will be drinking more water, because I am only adding 5 calories to my 32oz. I get my taste and my body gets it water...

Love this flavor of Crystal Light ! I don't add the whole packet to my 16 oz water bottle cause I just like a "hint" of flavor. I can usually get 3 water bottles out of 1 packet. My water intake is normally 32 oz with Crystal Light and 32 oz of plain water.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, thanks guys on the lb vs oz issue! Only 69 oz for me? Thats less than 9 glasses but I'll stick to my 10-15 depending on sodium level.
  • reflections
    Options
    I drink 104 ounces a day. That's from 5am to 10pm. Seems like a whole lot but it works for me.I love water!
  • msbutterflyjess
    Options
    i bought one of the Brita water filtration pitchers that holds 10 cups. i kind of have a system. every morning....i fill up a daily intake bottle that i got at wal mart by the pitchers and water bottles. it holds 8 cups. then i fill up the brita pitcher again. i make sure to drink at least a full daily intake bottle on a daily basis...not including coffee or smoothies and stuff. this makes it so much easier for me to keep track and its always cold. not to mention, im not going thru cases and cases of water every week. plus, im helping to save the environment!!!:happy:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    96oz at least