changing incorrect cups of water for today

Options
Hi:

Newbie here. Just linked MFP with the fit bit flex yesterday, which is not even a week old. So, lots of new stuff to figure out.

For some reason 3 things occurred that I don't understand:

Last night (2nd time setting monitor) I thought I set my sleep monitor. Tapped it 5 or so times and saw 2 lights. Thought that was correct. Went to sleep then when I woke up, tapped it again about same # of times. Checked my phone for a readout and nothing recorded.

My fit bit flex buzzed me for no apparent reason. I had not hit my 100% or any quotas that I could tell. I did not hit the screen by mistake. Was working on putter, typing.

I then went to check how close I was to the 100% and I got 2 shifting lights. Was I in sleep mode then? I messed with it for a bit and finally it registered 80% across the display.

Now I notice that my display of water intake is about 4 cups of water too many. How do I decrease the amount of water?

I reached my 100% and felt the buzz and saw the lights, so I guess I am good to go.

Sure hope someone will take a bit of time and answer my ? I will in the future for newbie!

Is there a trick to setting the sleep monitor? It worked the first time.

Thanks, Kat