Need motivation and a buddy

Options
Hi, my name is Kim. I am a yo-yo dieter who has reached her all-time high, something I'm quite ashamed of.

I'll start for a week, and then stop again, only to gain more weight.

I need help.

I need someone to hold me accountable. To message me every day, maybe trade emails. I would most definitely help you also, this isn't a one way street. I just don't think I can do it without someone helping me along this time. I want to lose forty pounds by next year.

Replies

• lukewind
    lukewind Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, my name is Richard and I know exactly what you are going through. I battled with my weight all my life and found it very hard to stay on any kind of diet. If you would like to friend me I would be happy to correspond with you if you need help. I finally got control of my eating and I have lost over 130lbs so far. I still have a ways to go but would be happy to help you any way I can. Please send me a friend request if you would like.
  • deevalentine
    deevalentine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been on a yo yo with my weight for years, so i know how you feel if you add me i will definitely motivate and support you, because i need the motivation too!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim! Awesome name...which I happen to share. My weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 70 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • TDH63
    TDH63 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in... I would like to loose 40 lbs as well... :) I need accountability... and support.. ADD ME .. Weekly weigh in's or measurements are the best for me... have to loose SOMETHING every week !

Let's get a A & M (accountability and motivation) group going.. !
  • yolandacruz247
    yolandacruz247 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    46172104.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    I would love to be a part of this please add me!! I need to get healthier and lose about 40 or so I don't want a number on it I just want to be healthier.
  • kristengraham
    kristengraham Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in as well! I'm in need of some serious accountability and support would be awesome!