Options

Replies

• dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I am just an average chubby mom.
    Like hell you are. . . :)
    It is the Ginger vs MaryAnn thing....
    Good point, Possibly, but I think Dawn Wells was more conventionally attractive than Tina Louise-- at least by today's standards.

I think though there's something to be said about the stereotype that vapidness is directly proportional to physical "hotness"
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hot is so overrated in my book.

Nobody said you had to "keep" them. Just make out with them a bit and move on lol.
  • dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Nobody said you had to "keep" them. Just make out with them a bit and move on lol.

Uhhh, that was fun in my 20's... I am in my forties now and don't want to waste my time. :) I will save them all for YOU!
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Uhhh, that was fun in my 20's... I am in my forties now and don't want to waste my time. :) I will save them all for YOU!
    40s? Don't look that age. Must be lying. Yeah, you're lying. Totally lying. Unless you're serious?
  • Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    Options
    Yeah I think it's more to do with 'punching out of your league' syndrome.
    Most of us guys are shy and realistic.
    As someone else mentioned earlier, in my younger single days if I saw a hot girl, I would approach their friends first and hope it leads to an intro. Yeah lame but we are just mere males.
  • dolcezza72
    dolcezza72 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

40s? Don't look that age. Must be lying. Yeah, you're lying. Totally lying. Unless you're serious?

Yes, I will be 42 this year, and I have a 22 year old daughter and a grandbaby! Crazy, huh? Where did the time go!
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    This all leaves those of us who practically never have men approach them and hardly know what flirting is in a frustrating position wondering and not knowing if we're one of the below average or one of the intimidating ones. :S
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I think women who are more accustomed to being flirted with handle it better, manage men more easily, and therefore aren't as vocal about it.

I think this is it right here. I have a lot of guy friends, don't get hit on much at all, they say they say the same thing. I also think it's environmental, different cities/cultures/places/areas tend to go for different looks, I am curvy and when I say curvy I mean, I am not fat, but a lot of guys in my circles like the thin, waif, indie/alt girls...so yeah. Things can be not cut and dry neccessarily. I haven't always had blue hair, I had blonde it was still the same then. Good thing women don't need men to tell them if they are beautiful or not.
  • dpwellman
    Options
    or one of the intimidating ones. :S
    :Hmm. . . aren't you?
  • midas1022
    midas1022 Posts: 151
    Options
    I think your beautiful Charlee
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I think your beautiful Charlee

:blushing: Why thank you sir :flowerforyou:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Let's just make this thread be about marmite and space people instead.

10/10 would flirt with a space person covered in marmite.

So deeply disappointed.

01/10 would not touch your marmite, on a desert island, starving.
  • Amwhite1986
    Amwhite1986 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    or one of the intimidating ones. :S
    :Hmm. .. aren't you?

I wouldn't think a 5'2 half pink haired woman would be, but maybe? I hope not.
  • dpwellman
    Options
    I wouldn't think a 5'2 half pink haired woman would be, but maybe? I hope not.
    Happy medium, I suppose. But I like your hair, so my opinion isn't quite objective.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    omg what if im average

you just ruined my life op
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I don't get hit on much, and never IRL, but I'm pretty sure I have a pretty epic case of resting b!tchface.
  • dsm1991
    dsm1991 Posts: 156
    Options
    only flirt with below average to make their day
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I know, this thread makes me wonder how average I am. :huh:
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    only flirt with below average to make their day