What kind of cardio to add to 30DAYSHRED

Options
Hey Everyone!!! I will start by saying that I am currently on level 3 day 5 of the workout, and while I have noticed a bit of change in my body, I have not seen the scale move. Now, I know, seeing your body changing a bit should be enough, but because I suffered with an eating disorder for years, my weight is always going to be an issue.

I've completely changed my life around, and while I am so proud of myself, this is all so new to me, and I really would like to lose some of the weight (10-15lbs) I gained back while trying to correct all my bad "habits".

Anyway, enough of my sob story! My question is.. Since I have not seen any weight loss with the 30day shred, I was thinking of adding in cardio. The only problem is, I do not know what to do. I don't have any exercise machines, but was thinking there was a good video I can try to add directly after the 30DS? I know my weight loss is going to take twice as long, since being bulimic for years has destroyed my body and has caused me to be "skinny fat" (I have a very high body fat %), but Im hoping with some work and some extra cardio, I can do it :) I plan on doing 30DS again once I am finished too with whatever cardio you guys suggest.

Thanks everyone!!