YAY MFP

Options
I've been on everyday since last Tuesday and have lost 2 pounds so far by logging my calories daily and watching everything I consume. I've also worked out 3 days in a row, that was my main problem... getting up and working out. Since getting pregnant and having my 1st baby my healthy eating went back to my old habits and I stopped exercising. Shortly after I had her; I worked out a couple of times but just couldnt stick to eating healthy or exercise... so Tuesday I decided I needed to get back on the ball and start living my old way again (logging, exercise, healthy eating). Thankfully I lost quite a bit right after having her, but then the scale had been stuck and it was no longer "falling off". So losing 2 pounds in a week is amazing and it encouraged me to start my workout DVD's again and I feel amazing. Plus my baby loves to watch me workout, she smiles & giggles and that encourages me even more. Thanks to those who've answered my posts or who have encouraged me. Im here to stay. Sarahs back!

Replies

• djscardi
    djscardi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, keep up the great work!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...keep up the awesome job....
  • deadeyelou
    Options
    Good for you! Nice to be rewarded for your efforts. Consistency pays off!
  • evanryn
    evanryn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wooot! Good job Sarah...you going is keeping me going :D
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    Wooot! Good job Sarah...you going is keeping me going :D

Aw thanks Ellie! You told me about this site, so thank you. I feel like the old me is back minus my intense exercise everyday. But I am happy with my home DVD's for now!
  • evanryn
    evanryn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It's always good to have a friend doing the same thing...keeps us accountable for our actions! I especially need it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!