Looking for people to help with 100+ goal.

Options

Replies

• phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Would lode to be part of your journey. Let's keep each other motivated:ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • latoyaburnett
    latoyaburnett Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!! JUST SET YOUR MIND TO IT AND SET A GOAL AND ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR GOAL EVEN IF YOU DONT ACCOMPLI**** KEEP TRYING. IM IN THE SAME SITUATION, I STRUGGLE FROM TIME TO TIME BUT IM MAKING PROGRESS!!:wink:
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this group! Will look for your posts!
  • theresalmadrid
    Options
    Add me! I'm going to be on this journey a while and I'd love to help motivate you and you do the same for me! (I only have 2 friends on here but that's because I'm not sure how see forums via my iPad and I rarely log onto the website...) I started a boot camp last week and I'd love to share my highs and lows with people! :) Good luck!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Only down to 50 to go myself...but happy to friend anyone for support if they want..so feel free.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me. :)
  • lozlaquinn
    lozlaquinn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi there my name is Laura and I have around 100lbs that I would like to lose too. Please feel free to add me anyone. My goal is to log daily and help and support everyone as much as possible. Good luck everyone with your journeys xx
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in a similar boat with my goals. Feel free to add me :smile: .
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    This looks like a good group to work with! I think I have gained and lost 100 pounds a few times. Although I can manage the food, the exercise to keep losing and get healthy eluded me, so now I am trying to do both.

I agree with the strategy to break down the goals....what has worked for me is to aim for 2 to 3-4 pound goals, so I don't get in the
    rut of planning to lose too much a week, or of needing to lose the same every week. The body is not programmed to lose the same amount per week, and it just sets up disappointment that is not fair....the body does not run according to the math formula's we set out!

I will be setting out my July goals as the month turns......

Have a great day tomorrow!

BJ SWOnt
  • SeaDragonIsland
    Options
    Hi! Been over weight my whole life too. I've lost 84lbs with a least 50 more to go. Would like for you to add me as a friend.
  • epf82061
    epf82061 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for friends in this journey. I lost 80 pounds 7 years ago and last year I gained it all back and then some. From my heaviest I have about 110 pounds to lose. I'm 16 pounds down so far from my heaviest.

I found that just choosing a program and sticking to it. Hopefully we can support each other through this.
  • Tla0126
    Tla0126 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Terri. I've lost 57 lbs so far and I still have about 50 to go! I understand the struggles you've gone through and I've really changed my frame of mind this time around!!!

I can use all the friends I can get on this journey, so anyone feel free to add me!!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey. Although I have the adult career in place I am finishing the last 6 months of grad school. Those really help stress me out and make my weight journey a challenge.

Cheers to the exciting adventure ahead! :flowerforyou:
  • 949BeachMom
    Options
    Ive been fit my whole life but gained 80 lbs during my pregnacy a year ago. I want to lose 60 lbs .
  • selgregory
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request!
    I have about 150 lbs to lose!
    Anyone else is welcome to add me too- I can motivate and cheer you on! lol
  • ferasaldarmi
    ferasaldarmi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Connect with me! We are all here for the same purpose. It can be done, it has been done before, and you are no exception o the rule.

Lets all work together on achieving our targets. I need to lose 90 lbs.

Feras
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 pounds into about a 200 pound journey. Like you, I've been overweight my entire life. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm pretty active on the feeds.
  • heatheramara
    Options
    I've got 100+ to lose also. I feel like I am more on track this time than I have been the past few years. Sometimes I feel like the main character in the movie BEE trying to go through the closed window.

"...Maybe this time! (BONK)...Maybe this time! (BONK)...Maybe this time! (BONK)...'

I'm always looking for MFP friends :)
  • LovelyLaura2321
    LovelyLaura2321 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'll send you a friend request. Good luck on this journey. I look forward to encouraging each other. I've lost 80 lbs and have 70-80 more to lose, so I'm half way there! You can do it, too!

Anyone else, feel free to add me as well. We can all use more supportive friends!!

Laura
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey I've a long road ahead as well feel free to add me !!

Also any of you guys that have commented add me !! ^^^^^^^^^^ its better with Buddy's to keep you motivated !