Fat Belly Diet

Options
Here's a topic I found very interesting on WEBMD and thought I'd pass it along to anyone up for reading on this dreary Saturday

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/flat-belly-diet?ecd=wnl_wlw_051008

Replies

• littleone68
    littleone68 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Here's a topic I found very interesting on WEBMD and thought I'd pass it along to anyone up for reading on this dreary Saturday

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/flat-belly-diet?ecd=wnl_wlw_051008
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    lol this is the second time I have seen this diet posted on here and both times it was called the fat belly diet......now think about it do you really want a fat belly?? :wink: it is actually called the flat belly diet....thanks for posting though I may try this after I lose more weight and get stuck with the stubborn belly fat that doesn't want to go away..-Heather
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    this is proof that the human brain corrects misspellings such as this. I didnt even notice that it said fat belly until it was pointed out. I guess my brain just stuck that l right in there for me!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    lol this is the second time I have seen this diet posted on here and both times it was called the fat belly diet......now think about it do you really want a fat belly?? :wink: it is actually called the flat belly diet....thanks for posting though I may try this after I lose more weight and get stuck with the stubborn belly fat that doesn't want to go away..-Heather
    Thanks "hmmmmm" I agree I will see how much I can get rid of then try more alternatives.:smile:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    That's weird, I was just looking something else up on WebMD & saw that. Checked it out because it was posted on here. Sounds reasonable & healthy but you can do the same w/ MFP. Rules about what to eat are just a proxy for calorie counting.