WHY DO YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT FOR YOURSELF OR OTHERS

Options
2»

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it for myself, most definately. I lost a bunch of weight before. Now, I'm thin but I still definately have some fat to lose and I want to be more tone. Another girl mentioned it too but I'm more likely to be told I shouldn't lose more weight even though I am well above the minimum weight for my height and have a small frame to boot.
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am losing weight for ME! My husband loves me no matter how big or small I am. I want to be able to pass by my reflection and be like, "HELL YA! Look at that bod!" I also want to be able to live a longer, healthier life!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    My future! Hubby and I really want a baby.. and we have been trying for 3 long years... we are hoping this will help our journey along.
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It is all about health for me, but it helps that my b/f notices my body changing for the better! ;)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Always for me. I made myself fat...and I'll make myself skinnier.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely losing the weight for myself. I hate the way I look and when I was at my heaviest, I just felt like I was slowly killing myself. I feel so much healthier with the excess weight off.