WOMEN: Show some love!!!

Options
KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
There was a recent "threadjack" (I am so guilty) on a discussion titled "HARDER FOR WOMEN TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH EXERCISE" under fitness and exercise. Take a look! :noway:

Apparently, we ladies need show show the MEN on MFP some love!!! :heart: :love:

Guys~ WE LOVE YOU!!! We think you all are SO great that we talk to you about our weight loss/ getting into shape endevours more than we do our own men! Haha! You guys are great! And such gentlemen!

I can definitely tell you that any "man bashing" I personally have done has not been directed towards ya'll! :wink:

Guys, thank you for listening and especially for relating to our issues! You are great and we do love you being on MFP! It just wouldn't be the same without you here!

O' and keep up the great work! I also know that you gentlemen have been working just as hard as we have! :wink:

XOXO
-KB :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KrisKabob
    Options
    There was a recent "threadjack" (I am so guilty) on a discussion titled "HARDER FOR WOMEN TO LOSE WEIGHT WITH EXERCISE" under fitness and exercise. Take a look! :noway:

Apparently, we ladies need show show the MEN on MFP some love!!! :heart: :love:

Guys~ WE LOVE YOU!!! We think you all are SO great that we talk to you about our weight loss/ getting into shape endevours more than we do our own men! Haha! You guys are great! And such gentlemen!

I can definitely tell you that any "man bashing" I personally have done has not been directed towards ya'll! :wink:

Guys, thank you for listening and especially for relating to our issues! You are great and we do love you being on MFP! It just wouldn't be the same without you here!

O' and keep up the great work! I also know that you gentlemen have been working just as hard as we have! :wink:

XOXO
    -KB :flowerforyou:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    DITTO!:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    yes I agree our guys here totally rock!!! they know we love em too!...right?!!!

big hugs to our male mfpers....there is nothing but love and respect for you from me!!! :wink:

:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Yeah! We love you guys! You're all getting pretty hot too..hehe you know who u r! lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :laugh: all of them are hotties!!! totally!:drinker:
  • KrisKabob
    Options

DEFINITELY!!! (WHISTLE!) Hey, hotties! :smooched:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Thanks guys. Y'all are GREAT!:smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Let me add my catcalls & whistles to our guys too!!! :devil: :love: :heart:

Ya'll rock! :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Men are staying away this time huh?:laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Look what we did, we scared them off :sad:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I think the men on MFP are true Pal's when it comes to helping us with everyday problems and questions on our journey here. And a great sense of humor. :happy: Couldn't do it without the boys as well, plus their nicer to look at then the girls. :flowerforyou: Sorry girls but you got to admit we have some handsome guys here:blushing: with manners and intelligence. At my age I can look at the finer things in life and be harmless:ohwell:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    :blushing:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I agree! bunch 'a' yummies! :bigsmile: :heart: :smooched:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    eh... they're ok :tongue:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

DEFINITELY!!! (WHISTLE!) Hey, hotties! :smooched:

This old chick totally agrees.:smokin:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I know it was Mommy Day yesterday but our men on MFP needed some love! You gals really came through!

*Whistle* Hey hotties! Have a great week! :tongue:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I have only been an MFPer for a month but I think everyone on this site is a great coach or motivator.

Male or Female you all rock.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I agree! We have wonderful folks here!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    This old chick totally agrees.:smokin:
    [/quote]

Yeah, this one too. :smile:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    In responce to the above please direct all love to me, your new MFP Female love receiver.

Al

lmao