I almost didnt care until Now.....

Options
Its funny, I knew that I had packed on over 20 pounds since I graduated from high school, ok WAY over 20 pounds. But when you still get attraction from the opposite sex, and you look pretty good in your clothes, and you always see someone that physically looks worse off then you, you really dont take the seriousness of your dietary habits.

But even though my self-esteem has not decreased and I still feel comfortable, I can not deny that I am afraid of BAD health. I have grown to accept that I will never be a size 4 or 6, and I will never be thin, But I can still be in shape and healthy.

I just want to be able to walk up to my apartment door without using the door as a rest stop instead of a threshold LOL!

So here I am, full-time office worker, with NO excercise , a great LOVE for fine dining, and Mickey D's Sweet Tea, going cold turkey for the weight loss.

I know I can do it, and so can you ;).

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude! Love it!!!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!! Good luck with your journey!!
  • lynzyn
    lynzyn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way as u...healthy eating and exercise and just be good in my skin and not gain any weight and if i loose cool but as along as i don't gain i am happy!!! I exercise 2-3 times a week, health fitness peeps tell me it isn't enough to loose weight, i say ok np but it will keep me healthy right, they agreed..That is all i need....

I have a great Fiancé that loves me and a great family that is all i need....I still feel hot and sex all the time, i haven't went up in clothes sizes or weight....Been the same weight for about 5 years now...

U can do it....Good luck
  • aqtnny
    aqtnny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you go girl! you have exactly what it take to get where you want , you have a positive attitude and you have lots of confidence it will be a breeze for you keep focused and you will be where you want to be.
    :)
  • pinky1988
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!