Single Ladies... Where would you liked to be approached?

Options
JcMey3r
JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
A lot of people pretty much goes to nightclubs to meet women but that's probably not that grandest of places to meet someone and from what I've read on the forums women don't like to be approached at the gym either.

Where would you like to be when approached by someone that might be interested

Just asking out of interest's sake.

Replies

• Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Just got to take your chances wherever you can get them.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    i think its less about WHERE and more about how.... if its accidental / spontanious then its fine whereever.

If you are planning to spend your evening going somewhere just to meet and hit on women then i would go with

strip clubs
    speed dating
    swingers clubs
    or even online dating
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Just got to take your chances wherever you can get them.

Yeah I would agree if I was single. I can't see why it matters where you meet a person you get along well with and want to spend more time with.
  • gemmamummy
    gemmamummy Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Supermarkets seem to be the new chat up territory! I've been chatted up a few times whilst doing the shopping.....it certainly makes the mundane weekly shop seem a little more interesting!!
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    anywhere but on here.... flirty mfp messages make me cringe
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Flirty, I don't mind. It's the creepy I don't like
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    anywhere. if youre geniune and not creepy, the venue won't matter
  • theholeyone
    theholeyone Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind being approached at the gym if i were single. It depends on how you go about it. Plenty of guys come up to me with nasty cheesy pick up lines at the gym. When i'm make up less, sweating and not in the mood it isn't nice but if you're just friendly and have normal conversation topics then it's fine. I think that stands for anywhere really. It's more the how than the where i think.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'd hate to be a guy. Women can be rather odd about what is and isn't ok. I don't know how the heck they always supposed to get it right. They aren't mind readers. I'm sure most of them are good guys just wanting to have a friend or relationship and aren't creepy.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    anywhere. if youre geniune and not creepy, the venue won't matter

agreed
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Dating sites maybe? I heard this was one? m-i-ryt?
  • woodml1
    woodml1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Supermarket, dog park, bar, the gym isn't bad as long as you're not busing in during the middle of the workout...

For me the most important thing about location is that I want to be able to hear the conversation. That's the main reason I'm not a fan of guys who approach me at a club. If he doesn't care to have a conversation, he's probably not what I'm looking for anyway. I like a little brain and personality with my brawn :blushing:
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    CHURCH
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Somewhere secluded, dimly lit, and without an escape route.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Somewhere secluded, dimly lit, and without an escape route.

:love: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • splashtree2
    splashtree2 Posts: 277
    Options
    A lot of people pretty much goes to nightclubs to meet women but that's probably not that grandest of places to meet someone and from what I've read on the forums women don't like to be approached at the gym either.

Where would you like to be when approached by someone that might be interested

Just asking out of interest's sake.

On the beach waving ocean or at a party or....in my house