Does anyone else LOVE the mfp phone app!!??

Options

Replies

• Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I love it. I usually input my exercise for the day on it before I step off the machine!!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    If it is the best app I have in my android, love him, for me it has worked amazingly. also is a tool that helps you have a healthy life. truly great:bigsmile: :love:

Kinda makes my cell phone plan worth its exorbitant cost... :laugh:

I wonder if we can deduct it as a medical expense.. :happy:
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I need them to hurry up and finish the Blackberry app. :(

Ditto!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I dont use facebook anymore(and no im not confusing the forum with the app). I usually am making up recipes and or finding out macro's for some food before I even think of eating it.
  • Carol_can_do_it
    Options
    I love the app on my android. My husband was jealous that I could be sitting in the restaurant and still note my calories. The engineer in him asked me all kinds of questions about it.
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I too found the website because of the App - one of my friends showed it to me and I fell in love with it. Most of my lunches during the week are out so it is nice to log it as I am ordering the food. Best food journal I have ever done!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    I also used to use a similar app on on my iPod Touch called Lose It, but found this one when I got my new android phone. It seemed that I was always having to edit or create foods with Lose It. Rarely do I ever have to with MFP. It's waaaaay better. Plus the community of friends who support & motivate is the piece I was missing.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I used the app for at least a month before I came to the site. I'm posting this from my phone now. I use the app to track but I use the phone browser to get here if I have free time and want to post or read my mail.

I don't think I would have lost the weight without MFP.

Edit: crap. It IS harder to type though lmao
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yes! I use and it and I love it. That's what got me hooked!

If you want to go further than just entering your food and exercise, just sign onto the site with Safari. It's all there for you. Of course you have that miniature keyboard and your eyes have to be pretty good -- but it's all there!

MFP is one of the best things to have happened in my life of late -- and best of all, it is all FREE! Free is good!
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I found the site via the app and 6 weeks later, I'm still on track and LOVING it.
    I check out the forums using safari also...
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    :love:
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    If it is the best app I have in my android, love him, for me it has worked amazingly. also is a tool that helps you have a healthy life. truly great:bigsmile: :love:

Kinda makes my cell phone plan worth its exorbitant cost... :laugh:

I wonder if we can deduct it as a medical expense.. :happy:

hahaha that would be fantastic, it makes sense, I wanna lost pounds by my health. but, i do not paid much for my cell phone plan:tongue:
  • momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    One of the happiest days of my life was finding this app for my Droid. lol I had no clue about this website until I had the app and it couldn't have been better timing for me! This is by far the most used app I have. It has helped me tremendously.
  • truckerchic
    truckerchic Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I too found the app first in the Droid market, hubby and I both use it and love it!!! I also found an app the other day called 'Restaurant Nutrition" its very handy on the go time saver. Its free in the market look it up =)
  • electromg
    electromg Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I too, first got into the app Lose It!, then found MFP later. I didn't want to switch at first because I thought I would have to start all over again creating my food database (what a pain) but then I found that MFP has most of the food already. And you can pick between one entry and another. Genius. This is the most weight I've ever lost :)
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i found this site through the app also. its absolutely fantastic! so easy to have everything in your pocket!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I too found the app first in the Droid market, hubby and I both use it and love it!!! I also found an app the other day called 'Restaurant Nutrition" its very handy on the go time saver. Its free in the market look it up =)

Thanks! I am downloading that app now - I got out to lunch most work days so this will be EXTREMELY helpful!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    The MFP App on my iPhone is a huge part of my weight loss success. It's awesome.
  • goingwithgrace
    goingwithgrace Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm about ready to go get an iPhone and ditch my Blackberry just for MFP... but I know they're working on the Blackbery app. Darn you Blackberry! LOL!! :)
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Options
    Iphone is really awesome I reccommend it!