Hey ya

knipper01
knipper01 Posts: 7
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Giving this site a shot. Looks pretty good and alot fancier than keeping my own record of what I ate. I was 285 lbs end of last Nov, I am now 235 with a target of 220 ....for now

Replies

• welcome my thoughts exactly I would have little notebooks everywhere and forget to write my food intake in them, this is also great I use Iphone app alot! good luck to ya!
  • Hello and congrats!! That's awesome.:smile:
  • Congrats on your success thus far!! This is a great site for tracking and keeping yourself accountable, plus there is always somebody online to offer support if you need it! Good luck the rest of the way!! :smile:
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Welcome! This site is awesome!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great tool to help you and people are so supportive here. I started not too long ago at 230. If you'd like another friend feel free to add me! :)
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    ~waves from Victoria, BC~ Welcome to MFP, you are going to find great people and tools here to complete your success! Feel free to add me as a friend. :drinker:
  • Heya back,

Small world I grew up in Victoria, in the Fairfield area, Moss St....my folks are still there
This discussion has been closed.