Bat Wings!

Options
I'm about half way to goal now and although I am pretty happen with my weight and inch loss so far overall, however the one area that I am concerned about is my arms, or more specifically, my bat wings!

I currently work out 5-6 times a week, usually 2-3 runs and then 3 classes, 2 of which are a mix of HIIT and strength training, specifically with a 15 minute arm workout using 3kg/6.5lb dumb bells.

I am seeing a good reduction in the size of my arms and a lot more definition on the upper arm bi/tri area, but I just have this stubborn horrible, swingy, jiggly arm fat left underneath :(.

Is there something more I could be doing? Or is it a case of just being patient & allowing the body fat to go in it's own good time? (I still have 39-51 more punds to lose yet).

Replies

• Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Just started Stronglifts 5x5 this week so hoping that will help some.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    It could be loose skin, or it could be that your triceps will be the last to lose fat. Just keep doing what you're doing. I used to have pretty saggy triceps, but they have tightened up through strength training and through fat loss, but it did take a couple of months.