In order to lose do you

Options
have to eat all your daily calories? I know when doing weight watchers you have to eat all your daily target points.

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I recommend eating all your daily given cals, just dont eat all of your workout cals if you plan on working out.
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    If you don't eat enough calories your body goes into starvation mode and stores fat making it harder for you to lose weight even though you are eating less. You do not have to eat EXACTLY what your daily calories are but you want to be as close as possible. :)
  • rjgazray
    rjgazray Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I try to eat all the recommended calories per day except maybe 100. But that's the most I'll go without. I try to keep according to their plan. And it'll tell you in fine print below your daily food diary once you complete it if you haven't eaten enough.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I usually give myself a 100 cal +/- cushion and INCLUDE my workout calories. Including your workout cals is a person to person choice but you should not drop lower than 1200 NET cals. So for example, if you earn 200 from exercise you should eat at least 1400 minimum.
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Such a good question! Thanks for asking! I still have over 500 left for today and had no idea I should be trying to aim closer to the goal number.
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    I eat all my daily cals. On days when I exercise I eat all but 300-ish of my exercise cals too. I've found that when I stick to this I lose weight faster than if I eat all my exercise cals or none of them. I find I need to at least eat all my daily cals or I start to feel lethargic and ill after a few days of being below.