Tummy Needing help after 2 c-sections

Options
Okay I have been working very hard at eating right and running to help me with my weightloss, but I know I need something more to get rid of my "mommy pooch" as my husband calls it! I try to do 50 sit-ups 3 nights a week, what else can I do?

Replies

• Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Just keep working out!

I had 2 csections also and what we have is "the mother's apron" but it can go away w/o a tummy tuck (but I don't knock down that option either because sometimes the skin has been stretched out too much)

I seen videos of a lady who had 2 csections and her midsection is so tight now! Go to youtube and google csection insanity and maybe it's pop up. I believe her name is Maria/Marie.

Watching that video got me motivated =)

Just wanted to add that you will notice it shrink but for me my body is burning fat off of other places first.

I think if I can get the pooch as small as I can, I'll be happy with that. The pooch doesn't bother my husband and if people don't want to look at my pooch than they can easily turn away! LOL This is the way I happen to have my children and having this pooch is so worth it when I have two cute daughters =) If I had to pick between a boob job or a tummy tuck, I would so go for the boob job!! LOL
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am proud of my mommy pooch BUT I really want it to be smaller! I have two beautiful daughters from this and if I had the chance I would get the tummy tuck! :) I need NO help in the boob area.....well maybe a lift in a few years ;) LOL