Great Website

clbrewer1029
clbrewer1029 Posts: 8 Member
I'm sure this has probably been posted at some point, but if you're looking for a great website that is full of healthy recipes (with the calories already calculated for you), check out emilybites.com

It's a blog - you can either read through the blog, as is, or she also has her recipes separated into categories on the side for you to browse. I'm a HUGE fan of her for several reasons... 1. She 'lightens' up several comfort food recipes. It really helps me to make this a true life style change, knowing that I can still enjoy some of the foods I love. 2. She has calories and weight watchers points listed with each recipe. 3. She also has a 'cupcake' section. She takes food, such as meatloaf, lasagna, mac n' cheese and creates a 'lightened' version and cooks them in a cupcake tin, which then makes perfectly portioned meals for you. Although, I found this kind of strange at first - I now LOVE cooking meals this way and it is super helpful in encouraging me to eat an appropriate portion. 4. My husband likes the food, as well!

Again, sorry if this is a re-post, but it is a website that has truly helped make preparing healthy, enjoyable meals successful for me!